Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

This team would be unbeatable if we could go back to water breaks.

Ye are unbeatable without them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

They seemed to have moved up a gear or two from last year

Early days yet. Only the league

Kiely has them purring mate

We are better than last year. Lynch is worth plus 3 a game on his own. We will get out of Munster no bother. Then it’s a question of will someone catch us on a day

I’ve thought the last few years that the bigger risk is not getting out of Munster.

The semi final is the trap game. Kilkenny at their best were always primed for the semi. Limerick have stuttered in some of theirs, 2019 the obvious example but patchy enough in others

No room for the best midfielder in the country with the last few years

Every opposition team would be delighted to see Will on the bench.

1 Like

https://fb.watch/jvLk5dVPzF/
Clare rag at it again

I don’t think it was too bad to be honest. I don’t think there was an intention to hit him in the head but maybe I’m naive there. Maybe a booking.

It would seem the cave like existence this Clare lad and his cohorts live in shows the spasticated nature of people who comment on his page. It is fair to say Clare people are absolutely broken by Limericks dominance looking at the commentary on this. It is fairly pathetic all in all it has to be said.

In fairness he’s not that kind of player.

He isn’t even limericks best midfield over the last few years. His hurling just isn’t improving. With lynch back and Kyle freed up he’s made redundant in my book.

1 Like

Where was he intending to hit him?

I think he hit him where he wanted to hit him. In the grand scheme of things not overly forceful but definitely worth a sanction from a competent referee.

Incorrect but carry on

If you can’t hit a fella a slap when he starts rutting you where are we going

1 Like

The lads want the game sanitized, at least @caulifloweredneanderthal gets the fat there was nothing in this.

Fellas just haven’t figured out how to represent “a few auld schlaps” on the BI dashboard alongside puckout retention and turnovers. Once they figure out the appropriate chart type for it we’ll be grand.