Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Yeah, would be the league final presumably.

While I defended the Limerickman as I didn’t think he intended to hit the head, that attitude fucking stinks Julio. I’ve no problem with lads flaking each other or a few wild pulls here and there. But indicating that it’s grand for lads to go around hitting fellas across the head is not on.

Pucking a lad across the head from behind is a low act

@Raylan how pathetic were the footballers today?

Somewhere between poor and disinterested. We maybe got something out of it maybe with the changes we had made, but twas sub-challenge match intensity

1 Like

One change for tomorrow night, I think, Duff for Hayes.

What age is Kearney now?

1 Like

Still U16

Is he the lad who’s father passed away suddenly outside Croke Park?

4 Likes

Yeah

We have Cian Scully’s coming out our ears

1 Like

Tipp are some bunch of whingers

2 Likes

Even bigger scumbags cc @peddlerscross

1 Like

That’s a good spot. Doesn’t suit the narrative though

Nasty from Tynan there beforethe throw in. No place for that shit

3 Likes

I could listen and read the lads on Premier View giving out all day. Utterly hilarious

6 Likes

That Tynan fella should stick to the rogby.

We have but a small taste of it here(one of them coming shortly after this post) the deliciousness of it all.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have much time for Tynan’s antics and have been disappointed with some of Tipperary’s behaviour in the two games I have seen v Waterford and Limerick respectively.

But it’s been Limerick who have brought filth to a whole new level in recent years and it wont be long more before someone is seriously injured.

Hego, Flanagan, Gillane, Hayes and WOD have all been involved in some awful acts of violence on the pitch in recent years and it won’t end well.

1 Like

He brought a knife to a gunfight

2 Likes