Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

No one ever did anything before the Limericks came along.

8 Likes

1 incident from 14 years ago compared to the 10+ from the Limericks in the last 4 years.

It’s the same as when Kilkenny were in their pomp and destroying all before them.

• ‘They are filthy.’
  • ‘Refs need to clamp down on them.’
  • ‘They get away with murder.’
  • ‘They throw the ball.’
  • ‘It’s not fair, they’re too good.’

It’s glorious. The piss this team boils on a weekly basis is delightful.

Hopefully there’s about 10 red card offences in the league final but none are issued to the seethe of Tipperary, Derrick Lynch, Conor O’Donovan, Shane Simpleton, Vincent Hogan and co.

3 Likes

When the balls in the sky and there’s glass in your eye it’s…

When the Guards raid your house and there’s a stolen guide dog for the blind on your kitchen table its…

When your financial advisor steals 50k off you it’s…

Are you really taking the moral highground on crime to defend this Limerick team? :laughing:

5 Likes

Can ye not agree that ye all have tramps lads, but that ye’re tramps win ye All Irelands?

I’m very jealous of all your tramps.

1 Like

We wouldn’t want it any other way

Hooray for tramps.

100%, All in KK are full of admiration for this golden age of Limerick hurlers. The way they “play on the edge” is a joy to watch plus another team to bate the lard out of Tipp any chance they get is always fantastic to see

5 Likes

Throw up Padraic Maher doing a number on Michael Rice in an All-Ireland semi final, causing him to miss the final and be out of the game for months.

I had them pegged as a crowd with a lot of bad eggs from the day they were singing that song in praise of an anti-Semite, IRA terrorist in the dressing room after the 2018 All Ireland Final. Little about how they have conducted themselves off the pitch since then has disabused me of that notion.

1 Like

This cunt.

You said a minute ago you wanted Limerick to commit 10 red card offences in the League final.

Now you are trawling the archives to find any potential moments from Tipp players 12-14 years ago that ‘might’ have warranted a red card. :grinning:

1 Like

Sweet shit

From a quick trawl on Twitter on the above let them away with it to fuck and no more about it.

My other conclusion is that Derrick Lynch is probably a tout/informer.

You forgot Cian Lynch and Graeme mulcahy.

A bitta good news for the premier view lads at long last