Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Both mangers refused to play Saturday evening under lights.

Tell the managers to fuck themselves. They’ve already destroyed club gaa.

1 Like

Go way you bolox ya!

You won’t get anywhere near the crowd in cork and it’ll cost pretty much everyone more money at time when a lot of people are under pressure financially.

It’s as simple as that.

Why would it cost more?

Tis on the telly.

You’re as simple as that.

Some Limerick posters on here think because the senior hurlers are going well they need to desperately defend croke park at every opportunity and consider anybody taking issue with them as a slight.

It’s a disgraceful decision and it’s as simple as that.

Have KK played much in PUC since redevelopment?

Lads judging stadiums for Food/Drink options need to grab a hold of themselves.

I would say though that the Old Stand in Thurles is a bit of a deathtrap now when full with 12,000 males all looking to make a piss at half time. Especially at the Kilinan End side of the stand there is an accident waiting to happen.

4 Likes

Why would it be financially more expensive for people to go to Cork than Thurles?

Correct. A portion of the Limerick hurling fans are worse than the Munster rugby fans at the peak of the boom. They want to play in cork because there’s a premium section.

They could have tossed for home advantage. Anything is better than bringing both teams to cork.

A fair ol inferiority complex here towards Cork, I’m surprised, I didnt think it would still exist.

Would have been a wonderful Easter Saturday with no other sport on at that time either.

I will never, ever understand people who leave their seat two minutes before half time, and only return to their seats 5 minutes into the second half, because they needed a Pint in a plastic glass.

I wouldn’t be able to drink pints before a game because I’d fall asleep these days anyway

In fairness lads have to get the Vigil Mass.

3 Likes

Is that so? Why is that?

I do think cork is a silly place to hold this game and the obvious location was thurles, a Saturday evening game would have been great. It would get more attendance too. From a promotional point of view the gaa should surely have tried to have it on a different day to the football.

They won’t be playing under lights for the rest of the year.

Lads judging it for having to do a bit of walk