Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

They’ve steadied well here after a poor start.

1 Like

This team fouls too easily and too much. It was the same Saturday. Clare’s ineptness from placed balls keeping us in it.

Edit - English buries a cracker.and adds a super point in 30 seconds.

1 Like

Bang! Great catch and finish by English. Followed by a super score from sideline.

1 Like

Push on the back on hurley 100% at the end

Fair result? I was watching Cork v Waterford

Draw was probably fair allright. Sloppy enough stuff

Yeah. Clare never gave it up and got the last 3 points to level it.

Backs look fairly poor.

English has an awful habit of drifting out of games.

O Donovan should be on the senior panel. Perhaps he will be called up.

:person_shrugging:

Stone wall free :rofl:

1 Like

It happened right in front of me, was 100% a push in the back. At the same time, Hurley needs to be stronger there and get his body over the ball.

Would have been a great one to win but we can’t really complain about the draw.

Clare deserved a result

Doubt there was much more than 1500 hundred people inside there

Crotty did serious damage for them in fairness.

Clare were way bigger & stronger than us, but also seemed to have way more pace. Which is a lot of advantages to have.

We have some nice hurlers alright but probably didn’t get enough out of our main men.

Paddy O’Donovan was sensational though. Skill levels are unreal, his tackling is immense for a small fella and he was winning some amount of aerial ball too. Best player on the field by a mile (even with Crotty making a huge impact).

4 Likes

Very poor from Hurley

Swatted aside like a fly and his man then puts it over.

Need to be way stronger there.

Good to see POD playing well. Had a tough year with injury not so long back

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Yeah, had a disaster last year, should have a senior All-Ireland medal really.

I think if he stays fit for the entire year, he’ll be back on the panel next year. A class act.

A draw a fair result, despite the exciting finish the game never really caught fire.

Crotty and Paddy O’Donovan were excellent. For a guy so slight in stature POD is brilliant in the air. Such a classy striker of the ball too, from open play and dead balls.

Looked a free at the end but Limerick got what looked a soft enough one for a chop down on Adam English (I think) when the Clare defender got the ball.

3 points from 4, not a bad return from the opening two matches. Doesn’t seem to be a whole pile between any of the five teams looking at the results in the first two rounds.

1 Like