Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

17 out of 18 of @peddlerscross posts where he praises Limerick have included a BUT

What was the other one?

The Limericks must be doing Pivot Tables and Vlookups on all my posts.

Its fascinating to watch.

1 Like

There’s a dossier

1 Like

I’d say their PM group is hopping every time you enter this thread

I’d well believe it.

Ceist is actually funded by The Big House. It uses AI to compile dossiers on enemies of the treaty.

1 Like

Most of our replies are prepared using AI now.

1 Like

I didn’t see the game last night but apparently Cork were very good and racked up a big score, 1-28 is some shooting in 60 minutes.

And we did struggle defensively at times against Clare, probably a couple of big decisions to be made ahead of that Cork game.

I know Tipperary is first up but Cork look to be the standout team.

I wonder will Hurley revert to 6, and maybe push Scully to 7. Full-back is a question now after John Fitz struggled the last day. Do you keep faith with him and hope it was an off-day? Or do you look to Jack Molloy or Sean Whelan or someone like that?

Downey must be very physically dominant at that level too, him going toe-to-toe with POD would be a bit of a physical mismatch although if POD gets space, he’d have the footwork & natural skill to cause any back problems.

Is that the same Ceist that said ya’s won your last AI in 2018?

It’s all part of the trade craft. People are more suspicious of something that seems infallible

2 Likes

2 Likes

Full strength bar a shoot out for the #12 Jersey.
And WoD obviously.

Hegarty must have found form at training Wednesday night

3 Likes

He’ll be off the panel if he doesn’t perform sunday. Last chance saloon

2 Likes

Tom will never play for limerick again.

He’s struggling

1 Like

Great to see SOB and Adam English on the bench. Last years u20’s rule was ridiclious.

2 Likes

I thought it was the same rule this year