Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Tom and Putin under a dropping ball back in their hay day. There’s a sight.

Who’s win the pull @glenshane?

Tom will have CIA backing and a strong media campaign behind him. Vlad won’t stand a chance

He did his level best to keep us putrid in his time.

As you well know from your playing days, none of them things are any use to you under a dropping ball.

Pure filth and cunning required.

Big week coming up.

Expect first 15 to be back to 2021 AI final.

Don’t think CON has done enough to get in. His
Ball Winning and tackling are below Tom M at the minute.

Think Dan will get the nod at 3 over Mike Casey.

O Neill for hegarty. Tom m number one man on the team sheet.

1 Like

We really need CON to be forcing his way into team at this stage of development.

Tom is in great form and Lynch and Gearoid are undroppable currently.

Wasn’t overly impressed by Cathal in league semi or final. Tackling remains an issue where he has tendency to be loose and high. And he has tendency to drift out of games.

Of the younger brigade think Coughlan will only
Feature if we have multiple injuries. And Adam English was unused in final despite WOD missing and Barry Murphy being substituted.

Jaysus if Hegarty is dropped for O’Neill he’ll be like a man possessed the rest of the year.

Hard to believe byrnes was dropped in 2019.

Paddy O’Loughln started against Waterford if I’m right?

Correct.

Byrnes and o Donovan were dropped.

It’s utterly remarkable that from the 2018 winning team there’ll be 12/13 starters still here in 2023.

And only hitting their peak years now.

Of the 4 winning All-Ireland finals I think it’s only 17 or 18 starters in total.

Off the top of my head it’s 18…?

The 2018 starting team - Quaid, Finn, M Casey, English, Byrnes, Hannon, D Morrissey, O’Donovan, Lynch, Hegarty, Hayes, T Morrissey, Gillane, Flanagan, Mul.

Then in the 3 subsequent finals - Nash, WOD and P Casey…?

Correct albeit my memory isn’t what it used to be.

Wonder will POL ever get a chance again. Did ok in his gametime. Would have him ahead of Ronan Connolly

Excellent tickets for Sunday available online now.

1 Like

Cheers, just purchased near the halfway line, they were only selling the ends up to last night

Savage win for the minors there, won it with the last puck of the game.

2 Likes