Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Limerick will win this.

The Askeaton man has been superb

1 Like

O’Farrell has been excellent since coming in.

1 Like

Almost. A great fightback but left themselves with too much to do.

Paddy O’Donovan is a great bit of stuff. I thought O’Farrell & Dennehy made a huge impact. Davy & Adam Fitz were much better second half, Evan O’Leary was tenacious throughout.

That Keaneally from Tipp was class though.

The “David Clifford of hurling” as one limerick poster christened him, form has really tailed off since that post was made

2 Likes

Was that about SOB or English?

:joy:

Who said that?

SOB

@BruidheanChaorthainn the silly boy

O’Brien looks a nice prospect but talk about setting the poor young lad up for a fall

1 Like

:joy::joy:

How?

He will prove his talent. I saw him when he was 14 and mentioned him on here.

You didn’t notice until he was pointed to you on the Sunday game.

One of the worst first half displays from a Limerick team in a long time…

1 Like

David Clifford was routinely laying waste to teams at intercounty underage level. O’Brien is routinely cleaned out by Adam Hogan

2 Likes

He has a lot to learn

I think he will be a solid intercounty forward in time. Certainly has the raw materials. But silly talk of comparing him to Clifford does him no favours

5 Likes

Shooting was septic in first half and ultimately cost us. Tipp worked like dogs in first half.

His player comp is probably Jason Flynn of Galway.

The shooting was bad but we were shooting from bad positions, didn’t work the ball into the right areas most of the time.

Our work rate was unacceptable in the first half, and was a million times better in the second half.

We ate them on breaks in the second half.

Yeah, I can see it, a more direct version. Flynn is an awful enigma

This is the same chap who wrote off Hegarty id take every bit of his hurling input with a drum of salt.

3 Likes