Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

We’re all silly boys like

1 Like

Lad some fair @thelimericks in the likes there

2 Likes

Why don’t you stick up the next 10 or so posts after that where you will see a number of limerick posters agree with that post. It was far from an outlandish post at the time given how raw he was and I have fully acknowledged how wrong I was any time it is brought up and have never tried to dig my heads in or begrudge his abilities since he flourished at senior.

He has become a fantastic player. But he is a complete outlier and deserves huge credit for the hurler he became - not even his biggest fans would have predicted the hurler he became.

1 Like

Ergo , you call @BruidheanChaorthainn a silly boy. My simple point was thus, you came on like billy big balls about hegarty a few years back and got proven wrong but think you can belittle another poster who may or may not be right. Let he without sin and all that malarky

7 Likes

A classic what about the @limericks agreeing with me, you called it and fell on your sword the end

1 Like

I am happy to call out @BruidheanChaorthainn for his claim right now. By all means, if O’Brien does become the player he thinks he will he is welcome to ram it down my throat.

I’d rather call him out now rather than agree with him now and then call him out for the post 3 or 4 years later when it is easy to be wise after the fact.

1 Like

The klaxon sounded here @Big_Dan_Campbell

1 Like

Or maybe say nothin for the moment

And have I ever done anything but admit I was wrong and it was a bad take. If I saw a player with the same flaws that Hegarty had at 20 in the future I would say the very same thing.

Hegarty deserves all the credit in the world, typically lads who are still planting their feet to hit a ball and have really wide swings are unable to eliminate those flaws from their games - it is a huge credit to him that he did.

2 Likes

Sure where is fun in that?

1 Like

I’ve far too much class for that sort of thing. I’ll pay my money and take my chance.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with having strong opinions.

You don’t need to worry I won’t be bringing it up in seven years time if you are proven wrong

Did he send you a PM? :anguished:

You must be new here if you think @BruidheanChaorthainn messages me

Looks like rules are made to be broken.
Here’s the Tipp team. :grinning::grinning:

Ah jaysus. :grinning:

That can’t be the starting team either.

Dave McIntyre/Mike Finnerty will have a tricky GAAGO debut.

And stick up the post where I told you Hego had all the materials. Like Mystic Meg I am

Clare will bate Tipp by 7 plus tomorrow. The Tipp renaissance has been way over exaggerated