Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

One thing I noticed about SOB is he tends to shoot on the back foot with a high loopy shot.

It means he can strike over the defenders blocking Hurley but he loses power and sometimes accuracy.

Tipp were lucky to win that game in the end. Kenneally had his best game of the season, he’s a good forward.

4 Likes

Spot on. Does it all the time.

1 Like

Bookmarked

Hugh Bourke out for the footballers. Nasher starts.

A bad start, goal conceded but Downesy kicks our first from distance.

Downesy :clap:

Is there much of a breeze in it?

1-07 to 0-07 at HT.

Huge Brian Fanning fan but that was a bad mistake for the goal.

Games gone

A limerick lad punched it over the bar in primary game

He should be banned from all GAA

I forgot this was on otherwise I’d have went

No harm avoiding another 20+ hiding in the final, Clare can enjoy that now.

I would definitely agree with you on this. You just ah e to push up on Tipperary puck outs and they are goosed. Clare by 6 at least.

A decent group in the Tailteann will do ye no harm.I look forward to welcoming ye to Carrick.First round is on @anon67715551

4 Likes

Ya while disappointing to lose I don’t think it would have done much for them to take a kicking off Kerry and then three more kickings in the group.
Hopefully can get a run in the Tailteann now and we get an away day somewhere novel

1 Like

Correct,teams have to be realistic about their standings.You wouldn’t see a junior team hoping for matches against senior teams in the club championship

1 Like

One that most definitely got away. A real chance spurned.

Super spirit shown after a difficult year but it was there to be won. A killer.

A trip to Carrick-on-Shannon in the first round of the Tailteann Cup please.

Anyway, we go again to Thurles in a few hours.

7 Likes

Can’t happen unfortunately. Limerick will be first seeds, Leitrim fourth seeds. Limerick will be at home to a 3rd seed in first round. It could happen in round 2 where 4th seeds are at home to 1st seeds but thats the same weekend that the hurlers play Tipp so not ideal.

1 Like

As Trevor Walsh once said on TV3 before the final round of Champions League group matches about 20 years ago “The permutations are frightening, really” cc @Cheasty

7 Likes

God man Larry