Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

Goofy?

A harmless sort

Was he no.8? only caught second half but thought he’d a fine game

Number 8 yeah.

Fitzgerald, the other midfielder, impressed me more before now but Lyons stood out tonight.

CCCC taking another look at Flanagan incident?

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2023/0425/1379104-cccc-to-review-seamus-flanagan-challenge-on-bennett/

It wouldnt be like Colm Keys and Verney to type up a load of lies in the Irish Independent.

It’s the hope that kills them

2 Likes

Clutching at straws. Hoping that a couple of our lads might get banned. So that their own team might have a chance. But knowing that they have no chance.

1 Like

If they’re looking he’ll probably get banned.

I think he’ll get one game alright. Was surprised this morning when they were suggesting otherwise in the independent.

That’s an RTE article, are you saying Keyes and Verney snuck into Montrose to type it up?

1 Like

I assume he’s referencing the Indo article this morning that said Flanagan was in the clear.

1 Like

They’re trolling the @Limericks now? Awful carry-on

You jumped in too quick mate.

It was an obvious and successful attempt to ensure the CCCC looked at it. He’ll get a game for sure.

4D chess by the Indo boys

1 Like

Sure he deserves a game ban.

Hego might get a reprieve from Kiely so. They’d hardly trust two of O’Neill/Boylan/Reidy from the start.

Slow motion replays make everything look worse too in fairness. Looked like nothing in Thurles on the day.

Ah sure its only Clare.