Limerick GAA 2023 - League champions means nothing now 🐐

In fairness Limerick managed to pull it off in 19 with just 2 wins. But they needed to dish out 2 heavy defeats to Waterford and Clare in order to advance

They’d be mad to give Foostering Foudie another run.

They played paudie fitz on croke park last year

3 Likes

I have yet to catch up on the highlights of that game, but going off what has been said on here regarding his errors, it would be some gamble.
And with Clare already a game behind where they thought they would be going into this match up they cannot afford to gamble.
Lose and lose to anything resembling another error and players would be wondering what Lohan is at and the life might get totally sucked from the remainder of the season.

Ah the poor lad deserves another run out. Shur we all have the odd bad day out

1 Like

:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Would be bad form to throw him under the bus after a couple of mistakes. We’re all human like.

2 Likes

It would be weak management from Lohan to flip flop on his decision, he needs to be steadfast.

You need to back your ‘keeper.

Looney Tunes Villain GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Ah I’m looking forward to seeing Fudd in goals

Bit of a joke the Flanagan decision isn’t made by now. This should be dealt with by Monday lunch time at the latest.

They like to see which way the wind is blowing first

1 Like

Anyone have a list of people that got retrospective bans handed out so far amongst the bigger counties?

One of the first ones I remember is the Paul Delaney/ Mick Church Ryan ones of 1995 (3 and 2 months respectively based on TSG analysis at the time). The Colin Lynch one from 98 was 3 months as well

Cummins and dowling started this nonsense with selective analysis of incidents after last years Munster final. It’s swings and roundabouts I guess.

1 Like

Well it was happening in 1995 so I don’t think it’s a new phenomenon.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’d imagine trial by Sunday Game predates that incident too. It’s just the first one I remember as a young lad, and I was fierce pissed off that we were down our two corner backs for the Limerick game!

2 Likes

Is it only the televised games though? Or are dirty strokes in nothing matches being reviewed after that fact

No they didn’t.

The papers being alive yesterday with people pointing out the incidents equally to blame