Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

I think KK played quarter finals in 2006 and 2007. Their run in total for 4 was 18 games maybe. Plus 4 their year they lost. So maybe it was 21/0/1.

Limerick have lost 3 games from 29 I reckon. 2 draws also. So 24/2/3.

Hannon is an all-time great.

A class, class player.

He had his struggles at intercounty level but he put them behind him to develop into one of the best centre-backs of the modern era. His ability to read a game- unbelievable.

10 Likes

He just isnā€™t. Hayes is an all time great, Hannon is a regular enough player. Canā€™t say he is any better than Brian Hogan

1 Like

Hannon has a better first touch than any player in the recent years.

Even the way he rises the ball is beautiful.

5 Likes

Centre back since 2017. Most a decade, during which the game of hurling was redefined and comfortably the best centre back of his era.

God. Limerick finally lose a meaningful game and less than 48 hours later hannon is declared ā€œnot an all time greatā€. Hannon is so good that heā€™s towards the top out of the list of fucking all time greats.

Social media really does give a voice to the clowns

6 Likes

The fact that Kilkenny didnā€™t have a billionaire benefactor putting significant funding into their setup renders your point null and void

1 Like

Any man that lifts the Liam McCarthy six times is a great no matter the currency.

And above all else heā€™s a thoroughly decent fella. Down to earth and sound.

4 Likes

Hannon is an all time great. An unbelievable leader. Class act.

5 Likes

He got a yellow card for that particular challenge, though I take your point that his influence has been missed

Jp gives the senior fuck all.

Anthony daly said it. No other county is looking for anything Limerick have that they donā€™t.

Hannon played 11 at 21 and absolutely destroyed said Hogan, you are talking through your ring piece.

Iā€™m not sure referencing his stint in the forwards is going to help your argument

2 Likes

Youā€™re the type of Clare yokel who probably thinks Conlon is better than him, I wont waste my time here.

1 Like

Five from play in a monsoon off him!

Youā€™re using a lad who was paid by JP to prove your point? :rofl:

Hannonā€™s greatness will truly be felt when Limerick have to find a replacement for him.

2 Likes

How is Anthony Daly paid by Jp?

I said was, not is

Fair play to him for managing that after the awful way he was treated by the Limerick supporters after the 2013 semi final

1 Like