Limerick GAA 2023 - League, Munster & All-Ireland champions. They’ve won the lot, even 2inarow Young Scientist of the year. Booker Prize champions 2023. The Immortals. Four-midable The 🐐

Sweltering heat tomorrow. Advantage Limerick

I’m here emptying out my childhood bedroom as my parents have sold their house. I’m discarding pretty much everything. Not this.

21 Likes

What year was that

1. Bate Treaty Sarsfields

Did he support Kerry in the football and Limerick in the hurling?

1 Like

Brilliant to have.

1 Like

Absolutely.

I always presumed he was from Kerry (he had moved to Cork when I was a kid). Had a Kerry hat and all

1 Like

The usual, charging for :parking: and they asked for volunteers who had any bar experience!

Ah jaysus could they not pony up for a few bar men

Shannon Rowing Club have a big marquee erected on the rivers edge, there’ll be a real high summer feel to tomorrows game I’d say

2 Likes

Are the rugby club doing anything ?

U11 tournament on I believe against a few Cork sides

1 Like

I’m hopeful about tomorrow.

Be some atmosphere again: hot summer’s day, 40k+ in attendance, many more around town before & after, pure knockout.

One of the greatest teams ever to play the game who are stumbling… versus a potential up-and-coming force with underage All Irelands behind them, but still very much a work-in-progress at this point.

I can’t actually call it until I know the definite starting team and wouldn’t presume to call it before knowing that. If we get the right balance to our team, I think we showed enough last week to win this one. If we are still a little bit off, we could be there for the taking.

6 Likes

If Limerick perform and give a perfomance similar to the second half in Thurles last weekend over the 70 plus minutes. We’ll win. Its as simple as that.

Going to be some occassion. Can’t wait.

Its mental how close Limerick and Cork are in terms of form in this championship. Both lost to Clare by 1 point. Both drew with Tipp and beat Waterford.

There won’t be much in it. Pat Ryan has brought a determination to this Cork team. They tend to come back very well from adversity. Going to be a hell of game.

Limerick by 3. Hego, man of the match is my prediction.

3 Likes

We are creating the chances and the defence is good. We just need to put the ball over the bar and no more about it

1 Like

I’d give anything for one of them :worried:

4 Likes

They won in 42 as well. I’ve a feeling he was a sub that year. Need to figure it out.

1 Like

I met @TreatyStones earlier today while in the early stages of a wedding.

We surmise that limerick will hit croker in hurling and football this year

2 Likes

Ye were unlucky to be fair. Came up against probably the best club team ever in Limerick. Beat ye in a couple of semi finals iirc?

Beat us in a semi the first year up after we’d won every group game also lost a semi to NCW in 2013 along with an assortment of quarter finals we fucked away.