Limerick GAA 2023-2024.... 5 in a row is not here

Did NCW burn any players that would have been used in the Junior Final?

Classic Townies. This won’t bother the Feenagh boys who now have an extra week recovery under their belts. They’re considerably stronger since the last time they met with that Ryan fella corner forward coming to back into form after struggling with injury all year. Newcastle also after losing a few to seniors

https://x.com/sportinglk/status/1721218779156214130?s=46

Excellent interview.

Does the broadband only get switched on for the month of November in West Limerick?

13 Likes

We’ll regret the national broadband rollout yet

2 Likes

That was Shane’s son leading up the Melbourne cup favourite vauban today in the race that stops a nation.

1 Like

Junior final down for Mick Neville on Friday. I hope that stand is sturdy….

Will the VC present the cup, he surely would be delighted to give it to feenagh ?

There will be serious needle Friday night in that game, who’s the referee??

You seem very exercised about it.:smirk:

Jim Long

1 Like

I doubt that very much :joy:

Don’t worry about me!!!

How well they got the stand sturdy enough for this final and couldn’t get it for the intermediate one played in a swamp​:thinking::thinking: VC want a good long look at himself

@Rocko @padjo

Can I post some Facebook links to scatter these muldoons?

2024 Allianz hurling league dates (provisional)

ROUND 1

Saturday, February 3: Division 1B – Galway v Westmeath, Dublin v Tipperary.

Sunday, February 4: Division 1A – Kilkenny v Wexford, Clare v Cork, Offaly v Waterford. Division 1B – Limerick v Antrim.

ROUND 2

Saturday, February 10: Division 1A – Wexford v Offaly, Cork v Kilkenny. Division 1B – Antrim v Dublin.

Sunday, February 11: Division 1A – Waterford v Clare. Division 1B – Westmeath v Limerick, Tipperary v Galway.

ROUND 3

Saturday, February 24: Division 1B – Dublin v Limerick.

Sunday, February 25: Division 1A – Kilkenny v Offaly, Cork v Waterford, Wexford v Clare. Division 1B – Antrim v Galway, Tipperary v Westmeath.

ROUND 4

Saturday, March 9: Division 1B – Galway v Dublin, Westmeath v Antrim, Limerick v Tipperary.

Sunday, March 10: Division 1A – Waterford v Wexford, Offaly v Cork, Clare v Kilkenny.

ROUND 5

Sunday, March 17: Division 1A – Offaly v Clare, Waterford v Kilkenny, Wexford v Cork. Division 1B – Antrim v Tipperary, Dublin v Westmeath, Limerick v Galway.

2 Likes

So we’re in a group with Antrim, Westmeath, Dublin, Tipperary & Galway.

Try as he might, even the masterful John Kiely won’t be able to not qualify for the knockouts from that one.

2 Likes

It is rather underwhelming.

1 Like

An utterly grim set of fixtures there. Inter County Hurling is dead only to wash em.

Any word on a Football Schedule? Since Manchester United won’t be giving me any trip to Wembley for a Cup Final next spring, maybe the Tipperary Footballers could bring us to Ruislip for some Division 4 Football fare instead.