Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

So itā€™s just Dowling that you despise, thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Iā€™ve no hatred for na pairsigh. Iā€™d say peter Casey is probably one of my favourite hurlers to watch at the moment.

I donā€™t despise Dowling at all. I donā€™t no him that well Iā€™ve meet him a few times he seems like a grand fella.

I dont know where you made the other comments iā€™m useless on that search thing but found these three ā€¦ I dont know if you were taking the piss or what but there was loads of posts from you that were anti NaP lads getting a game for the final.

3 Likes

Youā€™ve edited and cut comments from a private group Iā€™ve left.

And I took issue with glasses comment saying Iā€™d be sickened if any sub came on. I clearly said Iā€™d fully support any lad that came on.

Did the cup make it to the pharmacy?

And the reply to @anon78624367 was me Clearly repeating what glas had said. I told him glas said Iā€™d be sickened if Downes came on. Youā€™ve tried to cut and edit these comments. Iā€™ll be getting onto your employer about a few comments youve posted on various threads.

I dont know what your game is, nor do I care ā€¦ you left that private group and hung all the Limerick lads here out to dry - you are of dubious character and Glas was correct, you were against certain players coming onā€¦

Thankfully Limerick won despite bitter lads like yourselfā€¦ If it had gone the other way you would have had a field day attacking the NaP lads and would have got more joy from that than seeing Limerick win an All Ireland

2 Likes

Iā€™ll give you 5 minutes to delete your cut and copied messages. Iā€™ll send a few screens shots to Mrs o Sullivanā€™s extended family theyā€™d love to see too.

Mrs Oā€™Sullivan is having very serious surgery tomorrow so I wouldnt hold off if I were you just in case it doesnt go the way we hope it will.

No I wonā€™t be holding off you either delete your comments and admit you deliberately cut/copied and misquoted posts made in a private group. Your choice.

Shove it up your bollox .

1 Like

Iā€™ll also be getting on to Mary I And your employers in cork. You really shouldnā€™t have tried this trick.

Disappointing to see such infighting.

Incredibly disappointing.

Carry on :popcorn:

2 Likes

Look, iā€™m not derailing this thread with shite ā€” your card has been marked as a snake by every Limerick man here. We will just leave it at that and move on.

You either delete your comments or we wonā€™t be moving on.

@anon61956325 has shot his togs and blocked me on twitter.

You are in big big trouble now @anon61956325

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.