Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

He has the most potential but still hasn’t done it yet at senior level mainly due to injury. He will do it though in time.

A very easy day at the office.

Cian Lynch was immense and I thought Casey and Finn were very good when called upon.
Tom Morrissey’s dander is well and truly up. He’s developing into a lovely player…but it’s all about the system.

Kyle Hayes has some engine but needs to work on finishing.

The Dow went well. Won a few balls, set up a few scores and took two nice scores from play. Ref fucked him for a goal by not playing advantage after he did brilliantly to hold off his man and catch the dropping ball… doesn’t miss frees. .
Nash got game time also… the bench will really be needed next week.

3 Likes

I think O Donovan is outstanding. He is the perfect foil to Lynch at midfield.

4 Likes

Did Hayes & Gleeson mark each other? If so, how did that matchup go?

If it’s a war you want it’s a war you will get!

2 Likes

Waterford were flattered with the score, I don’t know how much of it is their rubbishness or if Limerick are as good as they looked at times, every contested ball early on was won by limerick, Hegartys goal felt like the end and it was superb, great movement and s great passage of play,
Dowling was excellent, worked his socks off as well,
Bad form abusing Dan the man @Copper_pipe, he was still signing and standing for photos a half hour after the full time whistle, had a bigger crowd than anybody gathered around him

Men agin boys.

Disappointed in a way. Was looking forward to a good game. Ennis next week should be rocking.

I’m obviously biased, but I thought Kyle was super today. Missed two goal chances but had the run of the pitch, scored a couple of points and set up a nice few.

One great moment, Gleeson went on a solo run out of defence, Kyle stayed with him, got the flick in and turned him over.

Told you we be top 3

3 Likes

Did they both play 11 & 6?

Well done Clare, haven’t seen anything yet but suspect Limerick will beat ye handy

Making a fool of yourself now lad. Have a pint and drop the shit

Clare 11/10
Limerick 10/11

Don’t care we are in the mix

Whats the all Ireland betting now

Ok I tough we be gone

As I said last week the standard of the waterford v tipp game was brutal and far inferior to Cork v Limerick. Judging by comments on here and twitter Clare didn’t exactly play too well to beat Tipp so I think we are a superior outfit but home advantage and it being Limerick/Clare mean anything can happen. I don’t buy into this three week in a row stuff.

Hard to see anybody breaking into that team. Dowling done his role well and Peter Casey isn’t fit enough yet. Going to be a cracker.

It was plain as day within five minutes Waterford could not match the forward movement. Hayes won all but one aerial ball on Glesson. Waterford were terrible, over coached, over cooked and clueless all around the park.

That’s v unfair on Waterford. They were screwed by the league format set up imo, had a pile of missing players and injured players playing. They were rode bare back last week too. They just looked like a team coming to its end. Limerick are a very very good outfit and will take the world of beating.

Assume Clare v Limerick will be on RTÉ next Sunday