Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

You only typically get one big back to the wall performance from a depleted team. Getting blackguarded by the referee and umpire last week on top of all the other litany of misfortune just finished off Waterford.

1 Like

We were missing our two best forwards. Clueless again. Good but not great, we won the game in 7 min

Who was missing? Is Shane Dowling back as a starter now?

Casey and Gillane are not our two best forwards. Indeed you told us before the tipp game Dowling was our best forward?

The muppet thinks peter Casey and Gillane are our two best forwards.

You’re clueless too are you?

Ha ha your a dope not a clue,

I’d be surprised if Dowling isn’t nominated at least for man of the match. You said before the tipp game he was our best forward. He’s played one game and now you rank peter Casey ahead of him who hasn’t played a single minute?

Chill the beans you cunt. I have no idea what team started for limerick.

Tickets.ie struggling to keep up with all the traffic. Buy the tickets early lads

Did I say drop Dowling?

Can you please tell us why you now rank peter Casey ahead of Dowling who you said was our best Forward before the tipp game.

I’ve two spare if anybody is looking for them.

1 Like

I think Peter Casey is our best forward, but Flanagan was class today. His touch is sublime.

1 Like

He has the most potential but still hasn’t done it yet at senior level mainly due to injury. He will do it though in time.

A very easy day at the office.

Cian Lynch was immense and I thought Casey and Finn were very good when called upon.
Tom Morrissey’s dander is well and truly up. He’s developing into a lovely player…but it’s all about the system.

Kyle Hayes has some engine but needs to work on finishing.

The Dow went well. Won a few balls, set up a few scores and took two nice scores from play. Ref fucked him for a goal by not playing advantage after he did brilliantly to hold off his man and catch the dropping ball… doesn’t miss frees. .
Nash got game time also… the bench will really be needed next week.

3 Likes

I think O Donovan is outstanding. He is the perfect foil to Lynch at midfield.

4 Likes

Did Hayes & Gleeson mark each other? If so, how did that matchup go?

If it’s a war you want it’s a war you will get!

2 Likes