Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

What currency do the use here in Ennis. I ordered breakfast and she said its 7 spuds

4 Likes

Went the ā€œThe Marketā€ for the breakfast. I saw a Limerick/Clare half and half Jersey :thinking:

I do think weā€™ll win but it should be close.

I donā€™t know about the 3 weeks in a row thing, donā€™t think itā€™s an excuse we can hide behind. Waterford were poor on the day, and you wouldnā€™t expect Clare to be but I think the style weā€™ve been playing will put their full-back line under a lot of pressure.

Little bit worried about their floaty-type forwards but if we continue with constant hassling and tackling, manic work rate, we should disrupt them.

I wonder will McInerney go straight up with Dowling. Inside line really need to play well with Gillane in reserve and Casey on his way back.

3 weeks my bollox, a young team on a great run of form, theyā€™ll be rearing to go.

3 Likes

There all open , limerick fella falling out everywhere

Iā€™ll be surprised if limerick donā€™t win this pulling up.

1 Like

Power cut in Ennis ā€¦ no score board or nothing.

Limerick win!! Clare seemed to have had the better of the second half but I was listening to fairly biased commentating on Clare FM. Poor Brendan Buglar is distraught.

2 Likes

The fat Clare goalie did a Karius to give Limerick the lead late on.

We were haunted

We robbed the cunts. Purcell from Doon is some size of a young lad.

We always are when youre commentating.

1 Like

Ah here, everybody loves Limerick, a more harmless crowd you couldnā€™t meet.
You donā€™t really sing that song?? :grinning:

1 Like

4337 posts up to now. Iā€™m guessing 700 more by 21:00 tonight.

2 Likes

Whatever about the flat performance on the field where Clare ran ans hurled us off the field. We were clueless on the side line

Beep beep beep

:smile:

5 Likes

IPTV was excellent today @Copper_pipe

Agreed. Should have brought on The Dow

Cc @anon61956325

2 Likes