Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Oisin o reily is being road by the management team. Very good half back line and quality all over the forwards. Limerick Abu.

Tipp team named?

15 inbred cunts.

6 Likes

That much is obvious!

Surprised by that omission. Didn’t have his best game against Clare but always a threat with his pace.

A fine sub to bring on against a tiring defence.

I have to say lads his striking is very poor. He had a shocker against Clare and the bench is the right call there. We have more than enough to make a game of it on Thursday.

Athletics was his sport all the way up, he was a late comer to hurling.

There’s a fair chance a few on that team will contest and win at least one senior All Ireland… not so bad for inbreds.
Will the Limerick u21s aspire to a Munster medal, same as the generation before them.

Strange that he’s not starting but a good front six.

Why do you think this? Strong front 6, that lad O Dwyer was very good when he came on the last day and i wouldn’t have him over Casey or Flanagan. First sub in forwards in, he’ll be grand.

I think the changes strengthen the team tbh. A little harsh on the Pallaskenry man, who apparently scored 6 points from play in a recent challenge, but you’d have to to say that O’Dwyer looked very good off the bench the last day. And obviously Casey is a class act. Still, himself & OOR have real pace & will likely make a big impact off the bench.

It was madness that O’Meara didn’t start the last day, need him in there. Timmons in the corner is decent too. Still wouldn’t be 100% sure on the midfield partnership but overall, it looks quite a strong team.

He is an absolute jet, very raw but no doubting there is ability.

A wonderful finisher with a great kick of pace . A bit like Lar Corbett in style . He still needs to have a bigger influence in games . Saw him play this year a few times for Kilmallock .

He has potential .

With our boy in I’ll have to go along Thursday night. Wasn’t going to bother.

what a name for a Limerick hurler ! Mike Mackey

Edit: Wrong thread, moved to U21 hurling one.

De dubs fancy their chances in this one

Did you throw up a link to watch the match back? Thanks again for the ticket kid.

Who aside from a few wallopers here said Limerick are a busted flush . I think the general reaction is that last Sunday was a set back but if all concerned can learn we can still be a hard nut to crack .

A lot of analysis is around imaginary scenarios .