Limerick GAA - All-Ireland senior hurling champions 2018

Unless youā€™re @backinatracksuit,then itā€™s a few days here and there.

Youā€™ll need to explain that one for me :neutral_face:

Holy fuck some of the lads are rattled as fuck here and itā€™s only the Monday before.

:grinning::grinning::grinning: @caulifloweredneanderthal

You better stay out of my way this week Joeā€¦ Iā€™m taking no fucking prisoners here.

Limerick have to win and will Galway Limerick final

They all have to winā€¦ but out of the 4 teams there is far less pressure on Limerick who are a new young team. Half the Cork team were around in 2013 and the other half were here last year. Galway are Galway ā€¦and the majority of Clare were around in 2013 alsoā€¦ Far more pressure on those 3 to deliver.

1 Like

Man any hurling man knows Clare wonā€™t beat Galway

Beaten before a ball is pucked ā€¦

Yea

Back to the serious discussion here chapsā€¦

The local build up to the game has been quiet to be honest. People are talking about the game but with a sense of caution, the Clare defeat seems to have done the trick in diluting the hopes of the bandwagoners, which is great. Kiely gave one media update from which the Leader is writing their articles on and if you watch the video itā€™s fairly short and sweet and polite. Certainly lower key run in than 2013, but people forget that we prepared quietly and well for 2014 and performance followed if not the desired result.

1 Like

A master struck by Kyle

1 Like

Who did Kyle Hayes belt now Joe?

A few claremen

The biggest difference is the shorter turnaround - only 2 weeks, which is perfect.

In 2013 there was 5 weeks between the Munster Final and the Clare game. Too much time to build a bandwagon.

1 Like

Christ imagine 5 weeks of yer manā€™s carry on this morning :eek:

The big difference is we didnā€™t win munster not so much the time break. The bandwagon was in full flow coming up to the clare game and was quickly ground to a halt as evidenced by the woeful attendance at the Kilkenny game.

Where would be the best place to park up in Dublin lads? Iā€™ve no idea (we donā€™t get up there often as ye know).

Thereā€™s hardly a big field i can park in beside Croker, thatā€™s the kind of set up iā€™m used to!

There is. Clonliffe college