1 Like

Canā€™t drop the hurler of the year.

4 Likes

I think Na Piarsaigh will have a good rattle at the club All Ireland this year

1 Like

Weā€™ll see.

How did I know youā€™d be straight in ā€¦

1 Like

As Bill Belichick said when asked the day after winning a super bowlā€¦ We are a day behind the other teams preparation for next year

ā€œWould you like to see me medal?ā€

A bit harsh, but heā€™s having a quiet year tipping away at corner forward for Na Piarsaigh. Not a pivotal spot, so heā€™ll need to work his way up the ladder.

Old Christianā€™s year next year - thereā€™s no two ways about itā€¦

1 Like

Theyā€™re playing Crecora Saturday to see who makes the County.

1 Like

Please god theyā€™ll do it.

My old lad got so carried away over in Spain (lives there) heā€™s asked me to send on a pic of the 1972 Christianā€™s Feile na nGael team he was on :joy: - must be trying to impress some local senorita.

3 Likes

I see you @anon26343222 - How are Crecora set?

Where you see me!!

Every whereā€¦

Rent freeā€¦

Tough one!!

Doon and the Well will have a say as well.

Canā€™t see it lads our main lads are on the go solid for almost 18 months at this stage

sure the most of them would have got a huge break this summer and lads like Casey, Dowling and Donoghue didnā€™t exactly overexert.

Downes and Dempsey were hardly used.

Casey could be hurt alright.

Dempsey, Lynch, Breen, Grimes etc all fresh and rested.

Possibly but we have never retained the title of the big 4 Kilmallock would be the freshest with only Mul involved. Should be interesting all the same. I hope the crowds are a bit better at some of the matches, would be great to see 10k at a county final this year as opposed to the normal 3-4K.

1 Like