Limerick GAA - Box Office

How does Kingston (the player and not the father) look?

Take that you cunts.

3 Likes

Cheers pal.

I thought Limerick had a fairly strong team out?
(Bar keily of course, who is on thin ice)

Hopefully this won’t affect the perfect harmony in the camp. Supporters should remember that this is merely a preseason competition and nothing much should be read into it.

What was the real score no mess?

1 Like

I believe I was widely ridiculed by the likes of @Turenne @caoimhaoin and other cork posters for saying cork were moving forward and had a nice clutch of young players coming through.

If you were, its your right to dig up that post and shove it in the face of those who wronged you. Its your damn well god given fucking duty even, as a TFK poster to do so.

I wouldn’t have the foggiest of how to go about searching for it and couldn’t be arsed tbh.

@myboyblue You have nothing better to do,help him out pal!

Very classy.

I’ll be putting a tenner on him to win YHOTY.

Match report to follow after a couple of rock shandies.

2 Likes

I’m just sitting down after a tough aul day pal. I might give it a dig later tonight perhaps. Saying that, I like @caoimhaoin and @Turenne, if it was that other oddball tinkerbell, I’d happily dig it up.

I was unsure about him after seeing him for their minors in 15 and 21s in 16 but I’m back on the bandwagon now.

1 Like

I think he could be the greatest hurler to come out of Munster in the past 5 years.

The Limerick dressing room door remains locked with everybody in the camp still inside. The speeches currently in progress, along with the Tuesday night’s clear the air meeting, will be looked back on as the key moment in the year when the All Ireland is won in September.

They’d want to get out sharpish if they want to watch Liverpool

2 Likes

Action point 1, given Shane Dowling back his Supermacs Gold Card, the disharmony caused over its confiscation is destroying the camp.

A nothing game in January

Ye will beat Clare