Limerick GAA - Box Office

Three piece suits only, no matching caps.

I could not attend as I was at game on the far side of the country. If I had known in advance that you would be interested I may have changed plans accordingly.

If there were sandwiches provided for the players, then it was of Test Match status. If Dowling had to go to Supermac of his own volition, it was not of Test Match status.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with playing a young fella in a meaningless challenge in November against a bunch of lads that he’s way better than anyway. Hayes is a serious hurler.

I wouldn’t have considered Hannon a back at all though.

You would be as well off sticking him in goals and putting Quaid at wing back.

Obsessed with us. Box office.

I see the league fixtures have been announced:

Away to Wexford in football February 5th. Away to Wexford in hurling February 12th. FFS.

I’ll be fucked if I’m going to Wexford two weeks in a row.

Anyone up for a little friendly meet Sunday March 26?

I don’t think limerick would be safe for you flatty.

We will both be playing for 2nd place . Neither of us will keep it pucked out to Wexford . :sunglasses:

I’ll be grand. I’ll wear a maroon and green top.

2 Likes

Welcome. To qualify as a tfk visit we now need to spend 3 weeks discussing the hotel, bars and restaurant you should favour for one night in town.

I would say savoy, Tom Collins and The jasmine.

That sounds hideous.

Meet you at the counter in Supermacs.

1 Like

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyHDN7HXgAQPyQJ.jpg:large

What’s the point of that?

Makes the matches more competitive in general, I guess. Also increases the worth of the Premier Intermediate final.

Not sure I agree with it though. Hard to know really… it is interesting at least, worth going to vote.

I vote no.

Stupid fucking idea. If they think there’s too much of a gap fuck a few more down premier intermediate and let them come up out of there

1 Like

Why don’t we just get fucking bonus points for four goals now as well. FFS that is an embarrassing idea. I’d love to no what muldoon dreamt that up.

Great idea. We won’t have to play cannon fodder any more.

I would vote yes. It appears well thought out (who would have expected that!) And a relegation/promotion playoff is a novel idea for limerick club gamrs

1 Like