Limerick GAA - Box Office

Darren Gleason will be collecting the 10 euro admission fee I presume

2 Likes

Ask @glasagusban & the rest of the organisation committee.

I told ye they are Tipp cunts.

Will ye drink their lattay?

Some year for Tipp hurling. Senior , minor and their start up club in Limerick wins all Ireland club.

2 Likes

Free Latte with entry receipt I’ve been told.

The only way they will see liam well done tipp for spreading the love @carryharry @balbec

3 Likes

Gleeson will have them soft townie lads in some pyramid scheme before the night is out

1 Like

Smashing stuff lads. We’re like hurling missionaries bringing the gospel to the uneducated peasants.

Meet ye for a few flagons of south Tipp champagne out the back of Ivan’s before heading over

2 Likes

Tipp taking the Liam McCarthy over the Limerick border, and charging the locals ten euro a gander.
You literally couldn’t make it up.

3 Likes

MAKEsure the cunts don’t take it they have being trying for 48 years

1 Like

Check the auld calculator there Joe.

That’s hilarious. Incredibly embarrassing but very amusing.

2 Likes

@balbec are you happy that tipp are rolling into town to show ye Liam :joy:

Ecstatic bud. It will spur us on to great things next year.

The Tipperary community have made a massive contribution to the commercial , social and sporting fabric of this great city.

They have decided not to drink the shit out of it around the county this time around, it’s a countrywide tour instead, should be in Wexford by the second week in December.

We don’t want your type, pal. We’re hoping Kilkenny reclaim their crown next year so Tom Dempsey can invite the great Brian Cody, his panel and former players like king Henry Shefflin to Wexford.

I see ye are still charging to get in to see cups?

There is obviously a real hunger for Limerick citizens to see the Cup up close & personal so why not?