Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Thatā€™s Kildimo

7 Likes

@dodgy_keeper is the G/B representative pal.

You can only be Askeaton with that level of hostility towards my lovely Croaghā€¦.:smiley::smiley:

Nobody aspires to be just another blow-in :sweat_smile:

No need to bring Willie Griffin into this.

3 Likes

Cunts in Croom pretend they are in adare these days. Thatā€™s the way itā€™s gone

Was Hannon Croagh originally? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

His father is Kilfinny, the CK team manager. I think theyā€™d be borderline Adare parish where Declan grew up.

Declans house is very near Nevilleā€™s isnā€™t it? So heā€™d be either Kilfinny or Adare. Where did hickey play?

1 Like

He hurled under 10s for ye and then moved. Be great to sicken the other turn coat ye sent to them

3 Likes

Address is Kilfinny but apparently heā€™s in Adare parish, which makes no sense to me.

Hickey wore 15 but played centre back. Our normal centre back Tom McMahon (brother of international handball star Martina) broke his ankle in training three weeks ago.

Croagh Kilfinny vs Patrickswell next Sunday at 7pm in the esteemed Junior A Final.

Didnā€™t expect the Well to beat Drom Bford so easy

1 Like

Adare beat NCW last night by 2
Garryspillane beat Glenroe well

Croagh/Kilfinny 2-22 Patrickswell 0-8
:large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle::large_blue_circle::white_circle:

County Junior A Champions for the first time in our 118 year history. There was points going over from all angles, it was a joy to watch. Brian Hannon would be my choice for MOTM but thereā€™s 7 or 8 contenders. Seamus Hickey among them.

Nice organised cavalcade through Adare on the way home. Made some noise. Nice of them to clap us.

Weā€™re no longer the whipping boys of limerick junior hurling. And Iā€™d have no fears for us competing well at intermediate.

33 Likes

We are proud Croagh men tonight bro :muscle:

1 Like

Congrats bud :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Congrats to Croagh

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/100006342222072/posts/3030744863813558/?d=n

Them boys need an extra coup,e of inches in the pants so they do. They look lime they were late out of the scratcher and had to settle for seconds

1 Like

It shouldnā€™t be forgotten we were outplayed for 35 minutes. Tipps legs went, Gillane was lucky to stay on but we were ruthless for a finish. There is still loads to work on.

A few key things going forward that are beneficial were Dan Morrissey coming back in at three and Hegarty looked backed to the 2020 edition. Tom Morrissey also regained form.

I really donā€™t think the competition is great this year so Limerick donā€™t need to improve to win it they just need to play well.

Thought Cian lynch was majestic today. The best Iā€™ve ever seen him play for limerick. Kyle was brilliant too after a tough week.

3 Likes

I think only KK have the brawn & legs to stand toe to toe with ye. Donā€™t think they have the firepower to hurt ye though.