Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Yep but itā€™ll be interesting to see how JK handles it. Nearly throughout his tenure there was fellas on the side line really pushing to be included. I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case and even a few of the regulars arenā€™t playing too well.

Somebody like Flanagan deserves to be dropped for the stupidity of his actions just like Gillane in 2018 but when there isnā€™t a dowling on the subs it makes it more difficult.

Peter Casey did well today. Graeme will be back for the next game too.

Keily needs to bite the bullet and get on the blower to Ronan Lynch

2 Likes

Given our lack of depth at half forward weā€™ll regret making wing backs out of so many half forwards yet.

Kyle Hayes was nearly hurler of the year last year in the half back line.

He was good there for 20 minutes v kk in 2018. He didnā€™t exactly pull up trees in the half forward last year.

I agree Iā€™d be keeping him wing back alright. But Nash or Brian Ryan as half forward options would be handy.

Realistically after our first choice five players at midfield and half forward it there is a big drop in quality, itā€™s my biggest concern for the team really. If weā€™ve an injury or a player is off form itā€™s a worry. And you need a sub for each of those lines in a game anyway.

As I said a few weeks back to win the all Ireland we need our best players in form. In a county like limerick itā€™s unusual to have so many excellent players at the one time. Weā€™re being greedy looking for more options!

1 Like

What did Flannagan do wrong

He was born in West Limerick. You just never recover from that.

Some lads have an agenda against Flanagan.

Heā€™ll be starting.

He will. Heā€™s only getting better (apart from picking up stupid cards).

1 Like

You canā€™t tame a stallion. Youā€™ve to take the good with the bad

2 Likes

Itā€™s a simple game.

Heā€™s been tamed for a Feohanagh man. I have money on him for HOTY. If it doesnā€™t pay off Iā€™m chasing @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

Just leaving Gaelic Grounds now, where my Croagh Kilfinny have easily accounted for city biys Claughaun in the first of the Junior A Hurling County semis.

Final score 1-17 to 0-10. The dream lives on!

Drom/Broadford play the Well in second semi at 7pm.

13 Likes

Are they waiting for the crowd to clear between the 2 games ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I thought you were a team GB man? I didnā€™t realise you were a Croagh bastard

1 Like

Arenā€™t Croagh people just poor/underprivileged Adare people

Aspirational Adare

1 Like