Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

In fairness, he has Limerick people eating out of his hand.

1 Like

Canā€™t fault him there. He obviously recognised the greater disposable income in Limerick rather than Galway.

:thinking:

He bypassed Clare anyway. No shock there.

They are still adjusting to a knife and fork let alone the notion of chopsticks!

2 Likes

Canning best ever ,?:kissing:

I can understand the confusion butā€¦ā€œNo question Hannon is the equal of Canningā€ā€¦can also be taken to mean that heā€™s NOT the equal of Canning.

2 Likes

So you are saying itā€™s logically consistent?

Thanks for the effort mate, but Iā€™m just winding him up.

No, thatā€™s called sarcasm.

Has Kyle made a miraculous recovery for tipp?:joy::joy::joy:

Which, it was obvious in the context of what he was saying, is what he meant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl5JLohLWI4

Itā€™s nice of you to ladybird it for him.

I thought once the league started the glow of being All Ireland Champions would wear away. It had, actually. And then bang on time we get more tears and frothing at the mouth from the begrudgers and it just brought the glory of it all back again.

The Champions of the Greatest All Ireland ever played. Thank you for this @anon7035031 and @flattythehurdler

@anon7035031 Lad youā€™re like a drunk in the bar who has shit your trousers but wonā€™t go homeā€¦ nobody wants to be near you but most are curious to see how your exit plays out.

I wish you well.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry too much pal, Iā€™ll only be an occasional visitor to this thread as the year progresses. Think of me as a calming influence, would hate to see Limerick lads get overexcited.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome lad, and just to think, that feeling will be around for at least four of the next five years. :joy:

I never had you down as the type ā€” but youā€™re having a mental breakdown.

Iā€™m bored now. Iā€™m bored of everything.