Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Money well spent.

1 Like

A Pallas man and an Oola man midfield against Tipp, those boys will be baying for blood, Malachy and Donovan will walk all over the fuckers

3 Likes

Freshening it up more than was done last season, I suppose weā€™re in a position to do so now.

I donā€™t totally understand things like Boylan getting a start this week, and not even getting a run off the bench last week but Kiely knows what heā€™s at.

Still a very strong team, huge opportunity for Downes. Faith in Mala too.

Players have to get a chance . If they arenā€™t morale could slip . There is no relegation so nothing much to lose .

The level of simpleness is dangerously high in some ye lads.

:laughing:

1 Like

All Ireland winning manager surely entitled to that when thereā€™s bluffers everywhere with no pedigree charging 150 to 200 per night

3 Likes

Has he managed a club team before?

Yes , a Monday Club team .

12 Likes

@the_man_himself is very opinionated on how other people spend their money. Especially sports clubs

No but I can understand why he can name his fee.

I donā€™t have any issue with how your beloved Man City spend their money. Itā€™s where the money comes from I have the issue with

I was referring to your little snakey emoji there about Ryanā€™s fee

Any of the tipp lads going to the gg in the cold on Saturday? 1st 2 pints are on me

I think itā€™s a laughable amount to be paying anyone to manage a club team, particularly someone who is not a guaranteed success

1 Like

There is no such thing as guaranteed success.

Also, 150 is the going rate for any senior coach. Heā€™s an all Ireland winning manager.

Iā€™m sure they can afford it.

There is an elite bunch of clubs in the country who have 6 figure budgets per year for their flagship teams

1 Like

That is it really . They also have huge numbers and all attendant benefits .

Is there a reason Limerick are taking the league so seriously? Surely they should be playing their much vaunted B team to give them game time.

2 Likes