Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Patrickswell has turned into a sea of colour ahead of the county final, the Main Street bedecked with flags and bunting.

Hopefully na Piarsaigh and their 17 fans can put in a similar effort.

3 Likes

I think Oola will win tonight. That goal threat they have is huge. Kieran’s do have some decent forwards alright but I can see English and the boys doing damage.

Fake news! we wouldn’t have anywhere near 17 supporters

1 Like

7-3 Kieran’s

Kieran’s look the better team so far, Oola quite defensive set-up and not getting the numbers forward. Kieran’s always seem to have an outball with their kickpasses to the inside line, McSweeney is lively.

Mcsweeney hheading away in jaunrary too along with Tracey apparently. Be a nice way to round out season…

Oola leading by 1 5 left

Oola leading by 2. Some boot on josh Ryan

3 up.

Oola 6 up

Ian Burke changes the game

1 Like

Some joke. A month to wait around for the hurlers to come back. Very unfair on the club players yet again. If senior and premier intermediate finals end in a draw it’ll be a right mess. Jp calls the shots now sadly and the decisions aren’t to the benefit of limerick gaa.

2 Likes

Oola are some team to score goals.

Joke for club players involved that aren’t the county hurlers. They getting the priority again, should at least be played before it or during the holiday and let them do without the hurlers.

They should have their holiday after the county finals finished. No other county would organize a team holiday before their club championships were finished.

4 Likes

Facts.

Hard to disagree mate

This is outrageous. I’m extremely pissed off over this. It’s a scandal and extremely unfair on the players and the clubs involved. We are really beginning to let ourselves down again and 2018 is beginning to feel like a long time ago.

Is there anyone strong enough to call out PJ McManus on this in public?