Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I think they should rename O’Connell street after him…

Why name the Street when we can name the city.

Clare have Pat O’Donnell (their sugar daddy emblazoned across their jersey)
Galway have Supermacs… their sugar daddy’s company.

Cork and Dublin have insurance companies on theirs… far bigger robbers than JP

That munster rugby museum thing is well under way. JP gets what he wants. Anyone else would be 10 years trying to get that through planning

The lads going on holiday has you awful upset mate.

Maybe if Kyler sends him a postcard everything will be ok?

1 Like

Maybe he could take him as his plus one

1 Like

Do you know where the Dublin team went on holidays last year? They went to South Africa, done a hike and gave a little back. Same team that have won six all Ireland’s this decade. You are nothing with humility. An appreciation of how lucky we all are.

some lads were happier when we were on strike, they could blame the county board and there was plenty of room for nights of long knives.

JP has removed politics from Limerick GAA. It’s driven lads absolutely buck ape.

3 Likes

They deserve a holiday but a holiday to where the cheapest room is 1200 quid a night is farcical also owned by this cunt McManus.

it’s free.

Nothing’s free. We will have to continue with the yes jp, how high jp policy.

They should go to a hostel in Krakow altogether maybe @balbec could hook them up

Jp doesn’t charge them?

I could get them a few concessions for a disco.

I’d sugest your timeframe of 10 years would be correct if it was a local authority trying to get it done. The opera site will be about that before it starts.

lads, I’ll pay for the cost of running the team for the year, do up the Gaelic Grounds, bring the team, management and county board off to Sandy Lane.

What do you want in return JP.

The hotel on the jersey.

Grand

For one meaningless tournament

He should be told to fuck off. He’s poisoned us again and ruined this team. We shouldn’t be going on a holiday to the sand lane. It’s offensive to the ordinary man.

I’m an ordinary man and I’m delighted for the players and management that they get to do it.

*before I continue here, are you being a rascal again and doing that thing where you say things you don’t believe.

4 Likes