Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I don’t have a programme to hand, what is the setup of the Glenroe forward line likely to be?

Mark O’Connell, Junior, Mansell, Darren McCarthy, McGrath…? David McCarthy or is he midfield?

For the semi final O’Connell was all alone inside, they often played four out in the half forward line.

Walsh was centre forward most of the year but they shifted him to centre back the last night.

Well that makes sense- isolating your best man inside in space. Both sides need to get their match-ups right.

:joy::joy::joy::clap::clap:

Walsh was shifted back as a centre back/sweeper to cut of ball to na parsaigh full forward line …
Could we see the same on sunday ??
Also will NCW put sweeper for Glenroe full forward line is the question

there’s more analysis on here for the intermediate final than there was for the semi final against KK.

If Walsh plays as a deep-lying centre-back, I imagine Mike Mac would line out as an orthodox centre-forward? He has the ability to pick off points but doesn’t actually have that quick wrists. If someone like Brian O’Connell sits deep, they could halt that threat.

I imagine Nix will sit deep at the other side if Glenroe are looking to isolate MOC inside.

NCW have a lot of pace and power all over though, they’re very good at carrying the ball.

There’ll be plenty of bodies in the middle third from both sides you’d imagine.

https://twitter.com/analysisgaa/status/1184802669078175745?s=21

That speech wasn’t applicable to the backroom team nah?

When was the last time NCW and Glenroe won adult hurling Championships?

@lonelyisland236 @Easterngael

1 Like

NCW went up out of Junior A around the start of the 00’s. I’d imagine they’ve won nothing of note since

Congratulations to @balbec who appointed coordinator of this media blackout in recognition of his sterling work in the lead up to the 2018 All Ireland final

1 Like

Cheers pal. We all play our part.

@Copper_pipe, are the WhatsApp’s good?

If you are referring to traveller wimen nudes then they’re ok. If you’re referring to Limerick holidays related WhatsApp’s then I haven’t received any… YET

Junior A in 2001, junior B in 03. Nothing at all in intermediate ever as far as I know. We won the u21 last year alright so would be brilliant to see that core group win our first ever intermediate the year after

And you won’t either you little rat.

1 Like

Glenroe beat ye in the Junior A Final in 2000 apparently (ye lost 3 finals in a row before finally winning it).

My fellow parishioners won it in 2002. It took us 15 years to win the Intermediate (as one team from the parish in the end).

Slightly longer wait for ye but it’ll be a huge win for whoever does it.

Team G/B famously beat NCW in the junior final back in Dromcollogher in ‘98.

1 Like

I think 2001 they won the junior . Lost a good few semis and finals before that. The were senior in 1991 but went in to big decline .

They won minor in 1982 and u21 in 1985 .