Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Nah.

Epic in Knocklong saw knockaderry and mungret draw aet

1 Like

Knockaderry’s second draw AET in a row

Monaleen beat Kilteely/Dromkeen last night to make the Junior A Football Final against Croom.

Word was Sean O’Dea was missing for K/D, which is just a massive loss. Lucey has missed the last few games for Croom too and Monaleen are backboned by a load of senior hurlers.

Croom represent Lk so ?

Yeah I’d say they’re not too bothered by Munster though. They’re a handy football team and I hope they go up.

1 Like

Will you put up something on the games the weekend . We need something to break the madness ;

I am tipping ; Kildimo ; Ballygran and Galtee Gaels . Looking forward to seeing the hurling and I still hope to make the football

Yet again the west final acts as a precursor to the county final.

C/B have already proven their mettle and won the big one, a county title is not something to be sniffed at either. Prediction - Harry Dore’s free taking to get C/B over the line, the cup to be in Foley’s Bar on Saturday night and the Guards to raid the place right on closing time.

K/P v Kilfinane. The irresistible force v the immovable object. Drawn game wasn’t necessarily of the highest quality but by Christ it was riveting. It ebbed and flowed with both sides sharing a sense of relief and disappointment.

The big issue for Kilfinane is if their appeal to the red card is successful. If not they’ll have to shift Beefy Jnr back between the sticks, fine keeper and fortunate to have the option but their attack is seriously weakened without him. Paudie Leahy caused Barry O’Connell untold grief the first day, floating around and chipping in with scores at will while O’Connell held the centre.

For me if K/P get Hayes purring they win. Simple as. I’m informed he’s well rested and mad for road. Darren O’Connell looked very sharp and had Richie in bother.

Verdict - alcohol poisoning for @Aristotle but with a happy ending.

Intermediate final replay - @Crutches men will be kicking themselves having let it slip late the first day. Very hard to separate these, probably two of the furthest clubs in the county apart distance wise but you’d expect it to be tight again. Gaels by 2.

Oola to end their famine. Big Josh Ryan to do untold, before getting himself sent off. If they nullify the influence of Iain Corbett that’s half the battle.

6 Likes

My sources tell me the cases against people involved with limerick gaa have been dropped. Nice work Jp.

All of them including the Heavy guy?

Kilmallock will walk this.

It’s the fact they were dropped is the issue

All’s well that ends well.

There were never ‘cases’ to begin with

Poor choice of word but they’ve been binned thanks to Jp. If they got drink driving cases squashed which is being rumored I really hope the fellas involved learned their lessons. Sometimes it’s better to take your medicine.

One case is still outstanding. Not even JP can sort this one it seems

But JP doesn’t want to sort that case. Keep up, mate!

Why is that do you reckon