Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

When you win a west Junior A the only way is down, sadly.

Hard luck C/B.

Kilmallock and Na Piarsaigh in the same Nick Grene Sportsground Maintenance intermediate hurling group in 2020 possibly…

The glory of it! First junior title since 1956.

4 Likes

Who would be C/B’s best players?

Thanks to the West lads for giving us a few training games. The title is partly yours.

3 Likes

Is the stream working ok for ye for K/P v Blackrock?

Twitter isnt even working properly.
Jerome o Connell giving the score as 5 - 3
Limerick GAA has it at 4 -4

It’s 9-7 now to Kyledimo

Premier intermediate final:

Blackrock 0-8 K/P 0-10 HT
Game of frees.

1 Like

KP, KP, KP

K/P up 0-10 to 0-08 at a bitterly cold LITGG. The Mackey Stand will form some ecological case study in centuries to come about how it remains so cold in all seasons.

Few Kilfinane fellas here behind me are having kiniptions over Donners and his whistle happy style.

1 Like

Kildimo-Pallaskenry 0-10 Blackrock 0-8 half time in replay of Limerick Premier IHC final

• Sides level 6-times with two wides each
  • Shaun Barry 0-7 (6frees, 1 '65)
  • Paudie Leahy 0-6 (6frees)
  • Breeze to come for The Rockies

Goal Blackrock!

This is some win for the Rockies. They’ll be relieved after feeling they left it behind them the first day

Hon Ta Fuck Kilfinane :clap: :pint:

2 Likes

I’m a proud Blackrock man but I’m cut up for @Aristotle

4 Likes

The Kilfinane crew will be rolling around the hills of southeast county Limerick for the night after that.

South boys hooray x 2

1 Like

God’s country

1 Like

Well done to Blackrock and one of hurling’s good guys, Jimmy Quilty. Commiserations to @Aristotle but don’t despair - that K/P team will be thereabouts next year,

They’ll run amok in the Ballyhouras for weeks. Handy one for Fr. O’Neill’s next weekend one would feel.

1 Like

A pity Kilmallock did not keep their end up in the senior. They would have been the first side to do the junior-inter-senior treble

4 Likes