Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

One of the all round good guys.

We had fuck all in the mid noughties, almost seemed to be a forgone we would be beaten in the first round every year. Richie came along and changed that.

@balbec got 5 copies @Fagan_ODowd got no copy

5 Likes

He isn’t, he was tweeting asking who was writing it.

Looking for the job

Kildimo and oola both lost their county finals. Both teams effected by jps holiday. On another note most of the players said the holiday was relatively boring and if it wasn’t for everything being free bar drink it would have been fairly crap. Hopefully Jp leaves the players alone now and they can regain focus.

2 Likes

While I agree that the timing of the holiday was ridiculous, both Blackrock and Kildimo/Pallaskenry were affected by it so I don’t think it had an influence on the result. In fact it seemed to do Kyle Hayes some good because he played much better in the replay

The timing was farcical. It’s made a mockery of the club championship.

Semi-finals Jan 4/5 2020. Final Sunday January 19th.

1 Like

Losers always gonna look for an excuse

You’d know all about that being from Laois.

7 Likes

I heard the NCW boys were in The Dollar for 10 this morning. It’s going to be a long one!!

1 Like

Yep, I’ve seen plenty of losers. As have you. Well pointed out.

Only catching up now but fair play to Newcastle west and Iain Corbett. He’s some man for a penalty :ok_hand:

Oh he is yeah :grin::grin:

What a weekend in NCW. Delighted for the lads, great to see the likes of Iain Corbett with another deserved county medal. Unlucky to Oola. Also congrats to Galtee, some win for them. Roll on Nemo, easy enough one to settle us back in.

1 Like
3 Likes

There’s the makings of an ok Limerick team in the county if they can get fellas to play

Myth

Ah ok like. Potential to get out Div 4. Not win anything but be better than they have been

2 Likes

If they put out that team in the league I’d expect them to get promoted.

1 Like