Alternative team:
Barry Hennessy;
Seanie O’Brien, Richie English, Cathal King;
Liam Walsh, Declan Hannon, Richie Kenny;
Paudie O’Brien, Gavin O’Mahony;
Alan O’Connor, Kevin O’Brien, David Breen;
Adrian Breen, Aaron Gillane, Willie Griffin

1 Like

The Clare lads love the whispers and the rumours. Peeping in over the wall to see what’s going on, desperate to be relevant.

Never change guys. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

If you were living in a mud hut scraping by you’d love a bit of gossip to brighten up your existence wouldn’t ye?

1 Like

I suppose you’re right.

Ah shure it’ll all come out in the wash if there’s anything to it. He’s probably not that kind of lad anyhow.

Well you lads will be there to hang it out for us if it does.

1 Like

Ooft. There’s fierce cut to you tonight.

1 Like

Chops gets activated by the Limerick fellas when someone cuts too close to the bone. Don’t let him bully you.

1 Like

My work is done.

As you were, gentlemen.

Ard scoil up 8 points at half time

Hospital being well beat .

Aidan O Connor did serious damage so I heard. A fine prospect

1 Like

O’Neill got 0-13 points

Young O’Brien scored 0-5 from play. He’s still U-15, probably only doing the Junior Cert this year?

Very young but a serious prospect.

No doubt Ard Scoil will be credited with “nurturing” him.

Which clubs do these lads belong to?

Shinawill

O’Connor is Ballybrown, was a Limerick minor this year. Arguably the best player, along with Colin Coughlan for the Ballybrown minors this year who won the Premier.

O’Neill is Crecora (for now), was the star player for the Limerick minors for the past two years.

Young O’Brien is Kilmallock. Was on the Limerick 14s last year, the 15s this year, will probably be on the minors in 2020.

1 Like

@anon32894817 mentioned young o brien a few months back and was scoffed at. I don’t know the lad and I’ve no idea of his interests or what not but my god is he some prospect if he stays at it. He’s a mix of Declan hannon and Kyle Hayes. I hope he stays at it. Dunno how he ended up in ard scoil seems really odd and a bit sad.