Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Get away out of it gammon is only a ham and isn’t related to a hurler

1 Like

I wasn’t doing any scoffing, I’ve been very impressed by him. But he is very very young.

He’s absolutely quality. A tough fucker too. Well Able to mix it as you’d expect.

Imagine talking about yourself in the third person. In fairness you did call it

Not if these boys have their way. Unreal gossips until tis wan of their own

A lot of promises by all accounts, they were pretty sour in the school in Killmallock anyway!!

We can be fierce clannish and parochial sometimes.

Sounds ominous

I presume Laois, like other counties, have clubs who can’t keep their greasy paws off other clubs’ best players.

Damn straight we do.

So odd.

Ah Ard Scoil would be well known for poaching young fellas after Junior Cert. There was one young fella in West Limk offered a lot including transport to move in a few years back.

Has O’Brien already sat the Junior Cert?

I thought there was rules about proximity to the school nowadays. I was under the impression the new principle didn’t have much interest in hurling.

Aidan O’Connor is class. If he can improve the work rate he’ll be a great addition to the Limerick Seniors.

Shane O’Brien has been a stand out prospect since Mackey Cup, it’s hardly nostradamus type stuff to be predicting him as a future star.

From last year’s Minor team I’d pick out Patrick Reale, Eddie Stokes and Jimmy Quilty as 3 players who might not have been the stars of the team last year but could develop further into very good Senior prospects. Obviously you have O’Neill, Aidan O’Connor, Coughlan, Patrick Kirby and Mike Keane there who would be seen as strong prospects, along with Ethan Hurley, Adam English, Paddy O’Donovan and Ronan Lyons who are all underage again this year (I think R Lyons will be a top player for Limerick Seniors).

There’s a young Harrington from Na Piarsaigh and a Fitzgerald from Monaleen who look to have great potential too, were on last year’s u15 side. There’s a Dylan Lynch from Na Piarsaigh that could be a serious forward too

Tom Prendergast is the principal. He used to teach in Sextons when I was there. A nice chap and big rubby man. I’m nearly sure he got a rugby team up and running in Sextons at one stage

You most know a lot of my cousins so as a former cbs man. It’s annoying to see a school at this sort of thing and isn’t really beneficial at all imo.

if they went there in the mid to late nineties I’d know them.

Sure we had lads coming in to play soccer who were enrolled in the school but never attended.

Frankie Stewart never went to secondary school but played soccer with us.

3 Likes

You’d never know

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frankie’s one of the good guys… Roy passed on not so long ago Lord have Mercy