Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Great thinking from JP and the logistics men behind the Limerick senior hurlers.

2 Likes

He may or he may not but I wouldn’t be making such a call after today

1 Like

Very harsh to judge players based on today. Winter hurling suits certain players. Josh is only very young.

Heartbreaking for us in Mallow. Wouldn’t say we left it behind us but we gave them an awful fright. Cian Sheehan to come back next year who’s one of the best players in the county easily.

2 Likes

Is he joining the senior county panel?

Not sure, he was over in the states but he’s home for good as far as I’m aware, a savage footballer

I told @gilgamboa they’d drag Nemo down to their level

I’m seething I didn’t take the +10 :triumph:

1 Like

Good result for them in fairness.

A horrible team to play against

Stop, I was thinking of going in two footed but I had no idea what Nemo were like

You know what they were like. They’re a shower of Cork cunts like all the rest of them.

2 Likes

Patrickswell were unbelievably bad today. Miles off the pace.

2 Likes

Not pucking a ball for yonks wouldn’t help

Giving any team a 9 or 10 point head start is worth investing in, I feel. At inter county, only dublin regularly overcome large spreads. The rest fail.

3 Likes

Piss poor performance in the end. Plenty of scoring opportunities. Had they done something with half of them rather than put them wide, might have been a different story. So wasteful. Byrnes brilliantly dragged them back into it before halftime but missing in 2nd half.

Poor standard overall I thought. Ballyhale would gobble both those teams based on that performance.

In football in this weather for sure.

All County Hurling League Final.
Ballybrown v Na Piarsaigh.
Wednesday 7:30pm in DOON.

Glamour

Doon is a fine venue for it. Will there be ample parking for the expected crowd?

1 Like