Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I have a funny feeling Galway will do well next year . They will be fresh , have a point to prove and have still as good a bunch of hurlers as any. Still think they lack a bit of pace but I think they will win Leinster and will be hard beat thereafter .

1 Like

And we need a goalie coach

Joe Quaid

Galway goalies …

I think people are picking you up wrong here @Bod95. Can you clarify that it’s John Fitz is doing both, not Shaneo?

1 Like

That’s what I took it as but it’s still a massive amount of work. What does he work as?

Car Sales

1 Like

I always knew Bod was a smooth talker, not it makes sense.

Apologies I meant John Fitz only

Great to see the Big House back on the front of the shirt :clap:

1 Like

Thats only the hunting lodge. The real big house is in Martinstown not Adare

Second shot taken before heading to Bahamas. Colour on him in the second one suggests taken after their return from Sandy Lane. plane in background gone too.

Photo shoot on two different occasions? We’re fucking filthy with all the money

Hon the Treaty

I’d say there’s a bag of cash just out of shot in the top wan.

The U21 football championship is shaping up nicely and looks very competitive. Monaleen would be the favourites I feel, with NCW second favourites and Na Piarsaigh, Abbeyfeale and Rathkeale all looking decent. I’d predict a repeat of last year’s final between NCW and Monaleen. Group 1 has seen 6 games all within 1 score of each other at the final whistle. Horrible conditions to be playing championship but it could be a good one to follow

You’re in a bit of trouble yourself for that post you have on facebook

2 Likes

Donal ogs baby not even on tv.

See for yourself

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Monaleen beat us this evening. I’d say they are beatable, score line wasn’t a fair reflection on the game. They got two goals in the last 2 attacks.
Obviously far the better side but we could have been closer and our lads are very young.

Happy with how our lads have performed despite not getting a win yet. Missing 3 of our key players and a lot of minors and u17s playing.

1 Like

I was very impressed with ye against us on Tuesday too. Some lovely young players on the team. In fairness very few on the age, Ranahan and JOS the most notable. Monaleen are dangerous but certainly aren’t beatable.

1 Like

Missing Willie, Jamie O’Sullivan and Luke Gammel with long term injuries. All 3 were playing senior this year.
Had at least 3 u17s and 4 minors starting the 21s games so far.