Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

If Tyrone GAA had been involved in the scandals Limerick GAA have in the past year or so they’d have been disbarred from the GAA due to public pressure.

3 Likes

You expect them to be able to see into the future?

They were flat out bringing it to schools, clubs and hospitals.

Pubs were not on the agenda.

Course not. But if your that strong on the anti drink you dont accept the repeated drink fuelled incidents since

I think you will find that Limerick were not the first county to bring the Sam Maguire\Liam McCarthy to the school, club and hospital.

The pubs of the county are probably struggling like a lot of pubs around the country and threw a few bob the way of GAA clubs by way of sponsorship over the years. plenty happening to force them out of the trade, next thing it is near portrayed as a bad place where an auld cup cant be brought

I thought it was a kind of look at us we are so clean cut kind of a thing , we wont be bringing the cup to a bad place effort

4 Likes

Absolutely

2 Likes

Looks like fruit salad was correct.

3 Likes

What repeated drink fueled incidents mate. The ones gossipy cunts are talking about on the internet? This is the only verifiable one and I’m sure it won’t be tolerated.

1 Like

They’ve got a serious agenda. I can’t think of any other incident other than this one.

1 Like

Ah shtaaaaap

No chance of ye doing it any time soon.

3 Likes

Is the other one you’re talking about when a drunk cork inter county player got the few slaps? I’m sure that’s just gossip

Bookmarked. When we get going it will be back to the bad oul days for ye

Or the time I saw Luke Meade out in Limerick getting thrown out of a pub for fighting, a week after getting knocked out by Kilkenny

1 Like

Mate, there are multiple incidents to choose from

There’s a bad drinking culture associated to gaa teams mate, makes the county board decision to boycott pubs all the more commendable.

Limerick isn’t the only county with porter in it. Times have changed since Cork last won one.

It’s a load of bollocks even without the incidents since. Trying to make out you’re better than other countries who win things by keeping the cup out of the pub

1 Like

I’m sure you will fatten on it alright.

Lads, for fuck sake will ye relax about the cup and the pubs thing. It was not an attempt at “look at how clean cut we are”. It was a message internally, to Limerick fans, that what happened in the early 00s during and after the 3 in a row u21 All Ireland wins wasn’t going to be allowed happen again. Way too much of it was made to be honest, but anyone who knows kind of stuff that went on before understands what it was about

5 Likes

That seems to be going well

9 Likes