Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

@anon32894817 Give over mate, you are coming across now as a whiny bitch rather than a wum, no one cares.

5 Likes

I care. I want limerick to actually win the 2020 all ireland. I don’t want this ego maniac to destroy our team who the whole country should be proud off. It’s shameful and it isn’t right. We shouldn’t be sponsored by a five star hotel, we shouldn’t be jetting off to paradise in October(nearly all team holidays in January so they can do a bit of training). Why o why can we not try and recreate the autumn of 2017 where the foundations for 2018 all ireland win were laid?

Very very good point. They always had a townie swagger. Even when they were 44 years without an all ireland they had themselves made favourites in January or february with oul soft talk

You have to have a bit of confidence about yourself .

Nothing wrong with having a bit of Corkness in Limerick

1 Like

no surrender

1 Like

Shur didn’t we get it right… eventually

A stopped clock is right twice a century

Is that what yere hoping below in Cark these days?

Ye will be sick of the sight of us soon enough. There is no panic down leeside

Tell that to poor aul @Perez2017. He has a fortune spent booking big screens for Charleville the last couple of years

You’ve your fingers worn to a stump peddling that lie :smiley:

Noones denied it yet apart from yourself

It didn’t happen mate, I don’t think anybody took it seriously tbh

How do you know?

Is there one for the u20 final ?

Budgets gone. They’re hiring a 50" plasma

the Angela’s ashes mentality need to be put back into the team, Roy Keane used to see it at Manchester UNited, the likes of Dwight Yorke going soft, its the same with Limerick, auld big talk out of Seamus Flanagan.I can see you are a winner like Roy Keane

Incorrect. Tipp get theirs taken at the Rock of Cashel and Kilkenny get theirs taken at Kilkenny Castle

2 Likes

Cork get theirs taken at Sir Henrys