Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Yes they are and I’m going to hazard a guess here. The coward John kiely and the big house won’t have the balls to remove said player due to disciplinary issues either which should be the next course of action surely. Instead they’ll wait six weeks and cut him from the training panel to try keep this shit show as quite as possible. Hopefully He goes kicking and screaming. I already saw you referring to him as a fella barely on the limerick panel. Trying to distance him from the squad. Just shows embarrassing this set up really Is. A fellow limerick man was assaulted on the street in New York in the middle of the night. Fellas think it’s ok. So much for the private group who always stuck together no matter what.

Can you imagine the uproar on here If a cork or tipp hurler assaulted a limerick man on the streets in New York in the middle of the night? People make me sick sometimes.

1 Like

Should a separate Limerick player be dropped from the panel following an assault in a public place the night of a County Final?

5 Likes

I don’t feel embarrassed by them.

Of all the issues Limerick people could be embarrassed about, two young lads having a scrap isn’t one of them.

I’ve also no idea why you are emphasizing that the lad who was assaulted (who threw several punches himself) was from Limerick too. Would this be ok if he was from another county?

If we are going to be going around dropping everyone who assaulted someone from county teams then neither ourselves or Tipp would have a team left

1 Like

You are missing the point copper. Whether they do or they don’t isn’t the issue. It’s The fact is they’ll do neither. They’ll say he isn’t a part of the panel for hurling reasons. They’ll try and wash their hands with it. They’ll neither stand by their men or make an example of them. No doubt because he isn’t deemed a key man he’ll be “dropped”.

He’ll be dropped faster than Colin Ryan drops a man with a punch

2 Likes

You’re missing my question. Simple question asked. Simple answer required. Yes or no.

2 Likes

No. They weren’t representing limerick at the time I presume if it’s the night of the county final. If the guards dealt with it just as they’d deal with it if it was me and you I’d have little issue with it. If it was covered up by the top brass I’d want kiely to step down, McManus told to fuck off and the player handed over the guards.

You’re some hypocrite! :laughing:

1 Like

How so?

Two fair play men :joy:

Rockos memory is going to be in trouble with the new pm group.

Il take this one

Yes

1 Like

The hurlers are out of control. It’s time for funding to be cut and ploughed into the football.

7 Likes

Not even all JPs money would sort Limerick football out

1 Like

Pump all the money into Limerick FC/United/Rovers/Town or whatever it’ll be called next

Hard to argue with that

Time for hurling to be wound up in the county

We got our one. No point tormenting ourselves anymore

1 Like