Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The sad thing here is that JP has the mindset that when it comes to Limerick he is master of all he surveys, worse than any feudal lord, Adare Manor me hole. The Limerick lipsticklers on here happy to bury their heads in the sand and go along with Lord JP even though he’s robbing them blind left right and center. Absolute respect to the one or 2 Limerick lads who had the balls to speak up about the damage he was doing. The real victims are of course the hurlers, good honest young lads, a once in a generation team who have been betrayed by those who are supposed to have their best interests at heart. They have only one road left to take from here and it’s the road to redemption.

1 Like

It was obvious from the minute he digged Sean O donoghue in the goolies below in Cork that he was a wrongun

2 Likes

He tried to do exactly that with his ‘the Liam McCarthy will be in no pub’ nonsense. There was a massive hoo haa at the time about the speech kiely made to the players about taking it handy on the drink, dont let down the group etc.

Fellas lapped it up, the media lapped it up. But there was no action then when fellas didnt take it handy, or didnt behave. All talk.

1 Like

Agreed. That will blow minds altogether

Only JP can save limerick Hurling now

The seethe here from the voyeurs is lovely… Just fucking lovely altogether :laughing:

Young lads in their 20s box the head off each other in every town in Ireland every weekend… The onlything wrong here is the idiot recording it, but Thst’s that generation, the thick cunts are all at it.

It was a beautiful left punch, one we’d all be proud of. Fair play to mala, if anything he should be promoted to a starting place, not dropped.

3 Likes

the sad thing here is you and others using poor @anon23727452 for your own amusement and him not seeing it…it’s disgusting really but you’ll do anything to get your kicks.

1 Like

@balbec has allowed anarchy reign. He needs sorting out too.

Could Kyle not do a Liam McHale?Stick him in midfield and land the kickouts down on him where he just lays them off?

With this instance yes, doing it in public probably not best place but if theres a disagreement in the team a few slaps “between friends” in training wont harm the team. They should be smart enough to release the right time/place for it considering everyone is watching them. I know yourman was only over to go on piss but anyway. Its the other stuff that has gone on is definitely not acceptable

No better man than @anon23727452 to recognise a betting fiasco

2 Likes

To be honest, the worst thing Kiely has done is send the two lads home for a public excoriation. Granted Ryan shouldn’t have been in that position, but he didn’t hit your man hard, and what was he supposed to do?
Gillane sharing it with the players WhatsApp was no big deal either.
The whole thing has been handled badly and now blown out of all proportion.
We really are a sow that eats its young.

He let JP into the Croke Park dressing room

You need some new material.

1 Like

Gobshite

I’m sorry mate, I don’t mean that.

I’m not @Fitzy you cunt

1 Like

You’re not wrong - but the other side of it is that management had asked for a bit of cop on and for no more incidents - particularly with social media — the video had gone viral and it was then a challenge of the manager’s authority - So he couldnt win here really — but maybe he felt it was better to be seen taking action and sending out a message to the team… it will be next week’s chip paper regardless and it will be long forgotten when the players return to the fold after the league campaign. And hopefully they will have matured a bit by then.

We?

Its an emotional time for us all.