Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Wexford had the photo in 1996 either in the grounds of St Peter’s College or Johnstown Castle. I think it was the former but my mind is playing tricks on me. I’ll check next time I’m home and report back to you. Is that okay?

2 Likes

It specifically says in the article it will be after the club championship

Any team photos taken at a five star hotel and then try fleece people 300 quid for them?

Club championship for na piarsigh will likely be in December.

Also looking likely that it’ll be a West team down from intermediate as well.

@Copper_pipe’ boys look in trouble. They are in contention for a double relegation year in football and hurling :see_no_evil:

Would expect their footballers to scrape through for another year but the hurlers look to be in real bother

+1, you wouldn’t get a football team losing the run of themselves over getting their picture taken at a hotel, only hurlers would get spooked by it.

That would be excellent mate. I just can’t picture too many All Ireland photos taken on pitches, but then I don’t have much experience of it myself.

JP gets a raw deal, Limerick hurling would be dead without him. They’d never have won the All Ireland in 2’17 without him, and only a wind up madman would say otherwise.

You can forget us winning another all ireland. He had nothing to do with this team in 2017 and was told to stay away in the build up to the final in 2018 but he simply can resist ruining this team.

Where are the Joe Mac champs getting their photo taken and where are they going on holidays?

We’re playing in the Fenway Classic I believe, and the team photo will be taken in front of Woolies (sadly now closed) restaurant.

Did he tapas out of the restaurant game?

Limerick should have the League & Munster final winners commemorative photo taken at Scotty’s In NYC when they are over to defend world title

1 Like

Kilmallock scraped past Kieran’s? I missed that.

Caherline might be decent too.

We’re in serious bother.

Spiralling rent in Portlaoise, the place is in a massive boom. I expect to see him pop up again somewhere else no doubt.

Wooly is an actor now, I slipped that past the forum recently and sadly no one picked up on it.

I’m tipping ye to go down in the hurling. I don’t know how ye survived last year.

I’d fancy the townies against you in a play-off.

I don’t know how they got up there in the first place. An over achievement for the team I’d say with all due respect @Copper_pipe

We put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net. No more about it.

3 Likes

Ya Kilmallock have been doing a fair bit of scraping, only wins against us and Kierans both by three points. They got a walkover from Adare then. Lost to Feenagh & Castletown (who hammered them).
They could turn up with a very decent team on a given day though, that’s the beauty of second teams from senior clubs.

One reason- Derry McCarthy.

They played NaP 2 in the final that year, I think Boylan was playing but they’d be nowhere near as strong then as they are now.