Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

It’s a little unsettling to hear Limerick fans laughing this off as high jinks etc.

As you correctly opined, that young man could have suffered Catastrophic injuries or God forbid a fatal injury.

It’s one thing laughing off the burning of a Neighbouring Counties jersey tbf.

2 Likes

Was it actually unprovoked?

Apparently it was some weird game where it starts as some sort of prank or wind up but obviously ended up fairly serious. I think it was a little like when a 6th year gives a 1st year a few kicks and he fights back. The 6th year has two options look like an idiot or hammer him. That is my understanding of the incident but I’m open to correction. Either way this appears to be just the tip of the ice berg sadly for limerick.

It still hasn’t dawned on most of them this fella is actually a fucking limerick supporter

From what I hear, yes.

His shouwldering contest career is finished :flushed:

That’s sounds like a pretty definitive account of what happened, no room for any confusion there at all

He should have got himself treated there and sent the bill for 20 or 30k to the county board.It would be as funny then.

very sad news coming out of Athlacca tonight, the chap who got a box has died from his wounds.

RIP.

If that attack was unprovoked, Ryan should be fucked off the panel permanently. Otherwise as you were.

He kicked a dog for no reason 5 minutes later.

I heard the dog wouldnt shut up.

1 Like

He shut it up good and proper.

1 Like

Colin Ryan finished the row. He didn’t start it.

And yes, it was a textbook left, beautifully landed. How he managed that technique after half a bottle of whiskey is a testament to the Pallas in him.

Mala Mala Mala Mala!
Limerick Limerick Limerick Limerick!

1 Like

An awful way to die tho, away on holidays like that.

The family are gone into hiding. Who knows where Malachy will stop?

So what. Flano boxed the ears off a rabbit once.

1 Like

I reckon Trump is behind this

Ryan is finished, Gillane lives to fuck up another day.

It’s a right pity cause I felt Ryan was our future midfield partner beside Lynch, once he matured and got a bit of experience. Turned out neither came to fruition. It’s hard to know what goes behind the scenes in terms of how together the team is in comparison to 2018, but there definitely needs to be a few new faces around the panel to freshen it anyway. It’ll be interesting to see the Munster League squad. Loads of club players all summer have put their hand up massively to earn a phone call from JK