Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Brian Murray could deliver them all.

Wonder is Cousins still alive?

What an honour to see TFK posts gaining traction on Premierview. I’ve such admiration for Tipperary.

6 Likes

Is there a pre determined plan that they shit themselves again post Munster ?

Are you naturally thick or just trying hard today?

In jail last I heard.

A profound retort! I never try hard.

That’s obvious

so you’re just naturally thick then

Gents, I’m flattered by the attention but the object here is to make scurrilous and potential libelous comments (substantiated or not) on the current Limerick hurling squad & set up.

Please Focus!

More to the liking?

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder how many of these junkets abroad the Kilkenny lads of the last 2 decades were on.
Ne’re a bad report or innuendo despite them having some of the wildest, daftest hoors ever to hurl.
I’m thinking of gas men like Shefflin, Carey and others like the Hogans. Wild men altogether.

1 Like

I can’t find it but there was a picture of Richie Hogan outside a pub on his phone a couple of days after an All Ireland win with the T-shirt half torn off him. Was he fighting or was it high jinx? We’ll never know and we should know. Keep it in house, put away the phones lads!!

Those lads were at it too it’s just mobile phone technology was yet to make it to Kilkenny.

1 Like

Are you being sarcastic? Whatever about Shefflin and Carey who are on a different level, some of the rest of them Kilkenny lads were fucking buck ape crazy. Maybe they simply had a bit more manners, or were coralled a wee bit better.

You don’t think the Dublin fellas are off the wall? You think Eoghan O Gara had a few quiet oranges and headed off home with himself? Bastick was one of the craziest cunts you were ever likely to encounter, I’d say he could light a bar on fire and walk away from it joking back in his prime. Whether they had a bit more sense what to allow in and out of the camp, or whether they had a better network of lads quashing stuff for them, thats more up for debate I’d say.

Paddy Andrews is one of the greatest “Do you know who I am?” cunts ever to cross a pub threshold

2 Likes

Not so much Carey but Henry certainly “over enjoyed” himself on occasion. There were plenty of hi jinx of a robust nature with multiple other lads. Everything always kept in house.

Then several years later you can put things like getting a boot in the head while lying on the ground defenseless (with no drink involved) into your biography and it counts as manly stuff.

A comment truly worthy of your avatar.

1 Like