Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I know shur, I’m just letting you feel vindicated.

Do you know who he had with him in Parteen?

He’s living out that way with the wife and kids.

Will need a good back room team around him

Looks like Declan Fanning former Tipp player and selector. I don’t know much about him to be honest.

Well he was there for a bit last year, but obviously coached an All-Ireland winning team.

Club is different too, are Ronan Lynch, Gordon Browne and Kieran Daly all on the Limerick football panel again?

From Matt O’Callaghan.

It looks as if the 2020 Limerick Junior A Hurling, Under 21 A and B and Minor A and B championships are to be run on an all county basis with the Divisional Junior Leagues to be scrapped.
Divisional Boards where now?
@WestlimerickGaa
@southlimkgaa
@CityGaa
@GaaEast

About time

Don’t know.

I think @Breaking_my_balls or @choclatemice said Ronan Lynch is added to the senior hurling squad.

That was last weeks news. He’s been dropped again since. Keep up.

Sorry I didn’t ever hear he was on the panel only from you or whoever posted it on here. I didn’t here sean o brien or John Fitzgibbon were on the panel either. Josh Considene, the younger gillane and Darren o O’Connell were added. I think they are training away this week including a fitness test.

But not Junior B?

FFS :cry:

It would be a disaster for junior b.

It’d mean we actually get games instead of the absolute shitefest we had this year.

the Only attraction there is for lads to keep playing junior b is the local derbies and bragging rights in the pubs. You want to see the well v ballybrown in junior b. Fellas care and the clubs care. If you start having junior b teams traveling around the county to play other clubs it wouldn’t survive. It also gives four teams in each division a trophy. I cringe when I hear people mention junior b as a development team.

2 Likes

The Well haven’t fielded a Junior B team in years. Ballybrown are not fielding a Junior B team next year.

Fellas who aren’t good enough to play Intermediate still want to play games. They don’t want to play one match in May, sit on their hole for 6 months, then play in the mud & shit of November.

1 Like

Ok maybe I’m remembering the glory days but well had a team two years ago. I remember watching win a city final too about three years ago or maybe four. Spud Carroll was playing. The guards will have a field day anyway with junior b teams trekking around the county to play games. I can see the junior a being a disaster too but it had to happen. Nobody really cares in the city anymore but the west and south were traditionally brilliant championships. I presume they’ll exist in another format but I just don’t see it working.

A quick factcheck tells me the last time the Well fielded a Junior B team in Championship was 2015 and they only won one game against that weak Claughaun team. They haven’t won a City Final in the past 10 years unless you are thinking about City League or Junior A.

It should have gone All County years ago. The divisions come from an age when fellas were cycling to matches; it made sense then.

Twas may alright so must be league. They’d a decent team around 2010 too. Na the divisions worked because it created local interest. I’m predicting a massive drop off in crowds now too. The only thing about junior a that’ll save it is you’ve players with aspirations of making their clubs senior teams. I’d love to know where the west board cash reserves are going.