Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’m lightning fast, you’d never get near me.

I was beside a lad once who caught the seat belt and pulled it around the drivers throat when yer man gave him guff while not paying :smile:

That did happen.

Probably an elderly chap was he?

Car park attendants are worse than bouncers. Give a lad a high viz vest and he thinks he can behave like the stasi

70 if he was a day.

Order must be maintained. Do as you’re told and nobody needs to get hurt. I have a lovely way about me on a gate.

1 Like

:joy:

Minds me of a time I was parking in blackrock on the back field, there was a yellow jacket in the process of giving himself a heart attack, he tried to get every car parked to within a millimetre of accuracy, he was waving his arms like a fella at a rave.

I’d say he got called a cunt at least 40 or 50 times that day

2 Likes

Kilmallock GAA will be stepping up security at the gate going forward

3 Likes

Who won the match anyway? Clubs around the county will be looking to set down a psychological marker to win the carpark battle from now on.

Was he a heffernan? They’ve a different approach to parking.

That said I was out at Blackrock and Fr O’Neills. They ran the one way system and parking well.

As for Kilmallock, I’ve only been inside the gate once, and I think that was a mistake. They normally leave it half empty for people who don’t actually goto games.

I was actually at that match, Feohanagh won. Paudie Leahy was sent off for Blackrock, obviously too much pent-up aggression carried over from the parking incident.

I can confirm I didn’t park inside either.

1 Like

You’d be a mug to park inside in the GAA grounds in Kilmallock with the threat of a sliotar landing in your windscreen.

Mind you they have belatedly fixed the net behind the Garda station end now. :clap:

Would you park on one of our medieval streets?

Especially if the Well are playing and Byrnes bombing them in.

1 Like

Park inside if Doyle lets us in.

Usually park around by the back gate otherwise.

If na p are playing you’d be safer park in the grounds with Dowling bombing the frees out of the park.

1 Like

I presume Supervalu just have to shut down altogether for a few hours those days.

Kiely has been ordered not to start him by JP because of the threat of legal action. We’d have won the AI semi final this year if he’d taken the frees Byrnes put wide but they can’t get insurance for him.

The car park attendant in the case is a bouncer :sweat_smile:

That day created the siege mentality in Kilfinane that drove them for the year of glory .

It was the right call to do nothing. Too many had gotten off all long. Not to mention the corrupt guard.

If it was any of the na p lads you’d want them kicked off the panel and hanged drawn and quartered. Because of who it is you want them kept.

1 Like