Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Give it a break you tiresome little shit

You just edited a picture for the second time a picture of my friend and posted it up here.

I didn’t actually you little bollix

Sandy Lane would be mad busy in January

When lads resort to this sort of thing I know I’m on the right path.

3 Likes

This is getting boring now… Lads setting up accounts to have a pop off themself …

You are friends with the Colorado Cinema shooter?

Into myross or pallasgreen or somewhere?

Grest post. Paul o Connell gets all his pals from Munster out every good friday and they clean all the litter up in limerick from top to bottom. The hurlers should do something similar

1 Like

Hurlers have to work. So they can’t be at that. It isn’t a go at the players they do enough for limerick.

Wad the lambaster a TFK member?

I’ve no idea.

Exactly. If no one else is going to be there the limerick hurling team may as well be. Limerick will be able to go through gruelling training from 1 January on while the likes of Kilkenny and Tipp are getting soft on their all Ireland final holidays. Although in saying that, if na piarsaigh are still involved in the club championship I would hope that the rest of the panel decline to go on holiday without them in solidarity.

2 Likes

Most of em would have good friday off id say

The holiday should never be organized for October. Players shouldn’t be split for a team holiday ie nap lads mightn’t be able to travel and players shouldn’t have to choose between a trip to paradise or play in a club game.

It’s an obvious anti Na Piarsaigh agenda. I thought you’d be all in favour of it.

2 Likes

Why are you logging on liking my posts under a different user name?

It’s not a nap bias it could be the well too but most likely nap. There’s no reason for it. Inter county holidays nearly always happen in January. So again they are pandering to Jp.

Nonsense. Everyone is against na p and you are probably delighted because of your well known anti Na p agenda. Sickening.

It’s shameful if all the team can’t go. The chances of a portion of them not being able to go is greatly increased by it being on in October.