Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Yeah, it’s very hard not to see them in the relegation playoff. A huge chance for us to make a quarter final too, will need to kick on a nice bit alright but a big chance.

I watched the 2018 game v Kilkenny there again this morning at half 4. It was my 17th viewing. Here are some carefully selected random stats from the game which highlight absolutely nothing whatsoever

Gearóid Hegarty had 11 possessions

6 of these were breaking balls won
3 were puckouts won clean
5 were passes received from team mates
1 was a sideline cut

Out of these 11 possessions

He made 10 successful passes
He made 3 unsuccessful passes

Happy Christmas :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Be more educational to watch him v KK in 2019.

1 Like

@Copper_pipe hasn’t got around to uploading that game on the INTERNET yet.

the “yet” gives a bit of hope

I wouldn’t back it.

Having him Hayes and wod is over kill in my opinion. All three are extremely good players but we need a variety. When we are chasing games it’s a noticeable trend hegarty tends to struggle a little.

Limerick toying with tipp. Darren o Connell with three points from play. Barry Nash hurling well.

1-10 to 0-09 HT. Nash way too loose

What age is Adrian breen? He’s playing well too.

Should be further ahead. Let Tipp back into it with a few soft frees at the end. Workrate is very good, especially from the forwards

I’d say 27 or 28? Just a great man to keep a scoreboard ticking over, if he can bring that kind of form he’s had for years with Nap to the green jersey it would be some boost. He’s had plenty of chances though.

I never really rated him at all as a senior inter county hurler. Thought when dowling was missing for nap this year a lot of their players got found out. He’s a great fella when your on top. Tipp have completely taken over.

2 Likes

Think Nap have really missed David Breen up front.

3 Likes

2-22 to 1-17FT

Entertaining enough tonight. Tipp missed a couple of handy goal chances. Limerick got a soft one but missed a hape of point chances. Probably a fair result. Lim Erick will be happy enough tonight. Darragh ODonovan and Seamus Flanagan showing a bit of form. Adrian Breen very impressive. Barry Nash a good shift also. Clinton Hennesy also good.

That’s good scoring for the time of year

:rollseyes:

Good to see a few fringe lads showing strong, even if it is the 20th of December anyways.

1 Like